The Student Room Group

Track is down!

It's happening... It's actually happening :cry2:

We can lament it here.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
All of my unis that haven't decided seem to thankfully ignore track and just email me direct. But i know what a tough time this is for you
:frown:

But I'm not expecting any updates for a month anyway. I've had all the responses I'm going to have until my interviews are done.
Reply 3
Why is Track being updated?

And could it not have been done earlier?
When will it be back up??

Posted from TSR Mobile
SO MUCH SUSPENSE

Posted from TSR Mobile
I saw that Track was down but assumed that nobody would receive emails. However, literally just received email from Ucas saying to check my application (offer or rejection). It comes available again from Monday 8:00. Going to be a horrible weekend..
I've received all of my acknowledgement emails but being unable to check track is painful! I only applied yesterday and have been checking it nearly every hour all ready aha
I got an offer 5 mins before it went down! So lucky

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an email saying track has changed and I can't find out until Monday. The suspense
Original post by allypetal
I got an email saying track has changed and I can't find out until Monday. The suspense

Me too! It's horrible..
Original post by MUL1188
Why is Track being updated?

And could it not have been done earlier?

Probably not. Any earlier and it would have interfered with the Oct 15th deadline. Earlier than that and it would have interfered with Clearing. Earlier than that and it would have interfered with Extra/Firm choosing. Earlier than that and we're back in the 2014 cycle.

It has to interfere somewhere, I guessed they chose now as it's just a minor inconvenience to some students, as opposed to covering deadlines etc.
It sucks that it's down. But not much happens on the weekend anyway (UCAS wise).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by loperdoper
Probably not. Any earlier and it would have interfered with the Oct 15th deadline. Earlier than that and it would have interfered with Clearing. Earlier than that and it would have interfered with Extra/Firm choosing. Earlier than that and we're back in the 2014 cycle.

It has to interfere somewhere, I guessed they chose now as it's just a minor inconvenience to some students, as opposed to covering deadlines etc.

Quite right, and it will happen again a couple of times during the cycle.
It's annoying, but it's weekend.
I'm okay with it. Only thing that would happen to me would be an Exeter reply and that's not my first/second choice. Plus it's only a weekend. (And this from me! I'm an obsessive track-checker :tongue:)
Original post by allypetal

Me too! I have an alarm set for Monday morning :')
I got an offer from Sheffield a few minutes before it went down. I have three offers now, but the wait for Durham and Edinburgh is not pleasant.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Quite right, and it will happen again a couple of times during the cycle.

Curiosity, could they do it just before the Christmas break? Or am I missing a serious big deadline around that time (bar Christmas :tongue:)
Original post by Handles
I got an offer from Sheffield a few minutes before it went down. I have three offers now, but the wait for Durham and Edinburgh is not pleasant.

I'm also waiting for Edinburgh and Durham, but they don't give out offers till really late apparently..Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending