The length of your penis.
Original post by Idomaths

This

A* for me then.
Reply 4
I achieved full marks in all my AS exams, but due to my "fairly average" penis, I was predicted four C's.

but what if you're a girl :eek3:
Predictions are based on AS grades. Or, they should be. Ain't nobody getting a C in AS and an A* overall.
Reply 7
Original post by crozibear96
Predictions are based on AS grades. Or, they should be. Ain't nobody getting a C in AS and an A* overall.

I agree they should be, but it's based 99% on sausage mass
Original post by Arithmeticae
but what if you're a girl :eek3:

U.

Seriously though, they'll be based on your AS Levels. You'll probably get the same predicted grade as your AS performance but if you were borderline and/or have shown a real improvement in your A2 studies, they might predict you a grade up. Anything higher is unhelpful because universities won't believe it. Your teachers probably wouldn't predict you a grade down, although people have reported it happening on here. Your AS predictions aren't important at all, can't think of why they would be.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
It works like a quadratic curve so I guess the deeper you are, the higher your predicted grade is :wink:
Original post by chlorophile
u.

Seriously though, they'll be based on your as levels. You'll probably get the same predicted grade as your as performance but if you were borderline and/or have shown a real improvement in your a2 studies, they might predict you a grade up. Anything higher is unhelpful because universities won't believe it. Your teachers probably wouldn't predict you a grade down, although people have reported it happening on here. Your as predictions aren't important at all, can't think of why they would be.

penis length!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d
It works like a quadratic curve so I guess the deeper you are, the higher your predicted grade is :wink:

loool
Original post by Chlorophile
U.

Seriously though, they'll be based on your AS Levels. You'll probably get the same predicted grade as your AS performance but if you were borderline and/or have shown a real improvement in your A2 studies, they might predict you a grade up. Anything higher is unhelpful because universities won't believe it. Your teachers probably wouldn't predict you a grade down, although people have reported it happening on here. Your AS predictions aren't important at all, can't think of why they would be.

Thanks for a good answer that doesn't refer to penis length, have a +4, not that you need it :P
Original post by Angelo12231
Thanks for a good answer that doesn't refer to penis length, have a +4, not that you need it :P

Very much appreciated!

Quick Reply

Latest