The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think women can still look pretty youthful and frisky in their thirties. Sad to say having kids seems takes its toll on a woman's body though. However, don't worry, I feel the charms of womanhood persist long after the obsession with their bums and legs has declined. Why do you ask?
Original post by Zarek
I think women can still look pretty youthful and frisky in their thirties. Sad to say having kids seems takes its toll on a woman's body though. However, don't worry, I feel the charms of womanhood persist long after the obsession with their bums and legs has declined. Why do you ask?

Im not far off 30 which means I only have a few years hah. So does it depend on her body/if she keeps herself toned or it it the actual oldness of the face that ends the attraction.. See a man at 40 isn't too old if he is in shape but older women get looked down on
28 usually.

Unless it is some phantasy although that is haraam.
Reply 4
Original post by civilstudent
Im not far off 30 which means I only have a few years hah. So does it depend on her body/if she keeps herself toned or it it the actual oldness of the face that ends the attraction.. See a man at 40 isn't too old if he is in shape but older women get looked down on

I reckon you can still turn a head 'till you're 39 :tongue:
People can become unattractive at any age. it might already be too late for you. :smile:
Original post by Zarek
I reckon you can still turn a head 'till you're 39 :tongue:

Well I like to lift weights and work out (want to do so all my life) so I'm hoping having a toned fit looking physique would help me till an older age (I don't want to marry) , but I don't know what attracts men or even if they are attracted to middle aged women so I don't know how much being physically fit would help if men just like youth
Original post by + polarity -
People can become unattractive at any age. it might already be too late for you. :smile:

Why the smile at the end of that..

Ive not even started dating proper I spent my youth working out and doing sport I wasn't interested then.
Reply 8
Well I like to lift weights and work out (want to do so all my life) so I'm hoping having a toned fit looking physique would help me till an older age (I don't want to marry) , but I don't know what attracts men or even if they are attracted to middle aged women so I don't know how much being physically fit would help if men just like youth

I think what you suggest plus avoiding smoking and excess alcohol will keep you in pretty good shape.
Well some 18 year olds just starting my university already have wrinkles in their foreheads, crows feet, saggy/flat butts, tummy rolls etc. Some people are in well into their thirties and have none of these.

I don't think it's always age but how your genes respond to your age.
Reply 10
Really person-specific, but on average I'd say 32-35ish..?
If he truly loves you, he will still find you hot when you're 90

ohh just realised this thread isn't partner related :/
women can be good looking at any age. My mum is almost 40 and still gets perved on by older men (I give them evils obvs :colonhash:)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by CJKay
Really person-specific, but on average I'd say 32-35ish..?

What changes after that that would make her unattractive? Assuming she kept in shape
Reply 13
Original post by Secretnerd123

Agree, but this is why it is best, at some point, to find someone you like enough to grow old with..
Reply 14
What changes after that that would make her unattractive? Assuming she kept in shape

:dontknow: Couldn't tell you. They just look... older.
Original post by Secretnerd123

ohh just realised this thread isn't partner related :/
women can be good looking at any age. My mum is almost 40 and still gets perved on by older men (I give them evils obvs :colonhash:)

You do get some men who are simply fixated on larger breasts tho ha
...surely this will differ depending on the age of the man? A 40 year old male and an 18 old male may well have slightly different views.

But at 23, I'd say probably say mid thirties, late thirties for some.
Original post by CJKay
:dontknow: Couldn't tell you. They just look... older.

40 year old men look older too but I still find some attractive because of the physique etc is the physique not taken into account with older women
Original post by joey11223
...surely this will differ depending on the age of the man? A 40 year old male and an 18 old male may well have slightly different views.

But at 23, I'd say probably say mid thirties, late thirties for some.

Not really most older men seem to go for younger there was a study by Cupid/dating site and no matter the age of the man they all said early twenties was most attractive lol. Don't know if this reflects real life though
Reply 19
40 year old men look older too but I still find some attractive because of the physique etc is the physique not taken into account with older women

For some reason I think men do age a tad better than women. Maybe it's about the toll of childbearing or maybe it's just that women are a touch more tolerant of male middle age and value higher the other advantages it brings.

Latest

Trending

Trending