The Student Room Group

Is it ok to ask a lad out for another date ?

I have been seeing someone and have met him three times in two weeks I have known him for a while but just didn't speak much.

We met in a club and we kissed and have been messaging each other I met him two days after and had a drink he invited me out again and went out however he has not asked to see me again. Out second drinks lasted 4 hours and he made an impression to look nice and paid for my drinks. He told me he would see me again but has made no contact.

Any advice ?
stage 5 clinger alert
text him to see if he still likes you. if he really enjoyed him you'd expect him to ask you out again, but maybe he doesn't want to appear too keen
Reply 3
Maybe he met someone else? Just talk to him and ask him what he's been upto etc.
Reply 4
Original post by snitching kermit
stage 5 clinger alert

How is it being clingy ?
Original post by sassy123
How is it being clingy ?

girls shouldn't be arranging dates this early on, I know its 2014 and whatever, but the guy generally arranges dates early on.

From personal experience I can say that when a girl has asked me out (and not the other way around) I have declined as I would deem her too keen.

also by asking him out you're throwing the ball straight into his court in terms of sexual politics.
Reply 6
Too keen not keen bs, if you want a serious relationship they have to like you and your ways.
^that is a load of crap

If you want a date, ask him out. He's probably busy and would appreciate you taking the initiative; it would also show you like him. :smile:
Reply 8
girls shouldn't be arranging dates this early on, I know its 2014 and whatever, but the guy generally arranges dates early on.

From personal experience I can say that when a girl has asked me out (and not the other way around) I have declined as I would deem her too keen.

also by asking him out you're throwing the ball straight into his court in terms of sexual politics.

He already arranged two ? What if the girl was attractive you would still knock her back?
Reply 9
Original post by paradoxicalme
^that is a load of crap

If you want a date, ask him out. He's probably busy and would appreciate you taking the initiative; it would also show you like him. :smile:

I don't want too seem too clingy.
He already arranged two ? What if the girl was attractive you would still knock her back?

third date is still really early.

probably not tbh. its just from the girls who did ask me out I just got a whole stalker vibe coming off from them and their keenness.
Reply 11
third date is still really early.

probably not tbh. its just from the girls who did ask me out I just got a whole stalker vibe coming off from them and their keenness.

How ? can stalking vibe come off why do lads leave things on loose ends? I would rather be told then just ignored being left in limbo.
why do lads leave things on loose ends?

you're probably overthinking things.

he's probably just busy.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/carrie-wittmer/2013/08/psycho-thoughts-girls-have-when-a-guy-does-not-respond-to-a-text-message-for-days/

however, how would you feel if he were also seeing multiple people right now? bearing in mind, you guys aren't exclusive.
Reply 13

Utter nonsense.

Nothing wrong with getting in touch with him OP.
Original post by ilem
Utter nonsense.

Nothing wrong with getting in touch with him OP.

#sexualpolitics

proceed at own risk OP.
Reply 15
#sexualpolitics

proceed at own risk OP.

If she wants something, she should go for it. If anything it makes a girl more attractive if she's willing to take a risk and put herself on the line. Of course she should drop a casual message, not profess her undying love.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending