The Student Room Group

Full funding for a 3-year BA(Hons) after CertHE

I'm hoping to study for one year at an institute of creative arts (for £6000) when I leave year 13 next year. This isn't career led and could even be considered as a gap year because it's personal development although the course is validated by a university. After completing that year, I am then hoping to do a full BA (Hons) course (£9000 a year). Would I be able to access funding for both full courses? If not, would I be able to get funding for the 3-year degree if I financed the one year myself even though it's a recognised course? I really don't want to be put off of doing this one year course and I may be able to even fund it myself but I can't afford not to get student finance on the degree course just because my CertHE is a recognised course with a qualification.
Thanks.
Hello

The 1 year CertHE course may be funded. You would need to call us with the exact course details to find out on 0300 100 0607 to find out. You would get funding for the degree course regardless if not funded you would have your course length plus your gift year to finish the course. If the CertHE course is funded you would have used your gift year. But would still have full funding for a degree only if you had to repeat any years would you have some funding blocked for the repeat year.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending