The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Anyone received an offer for Sep 2015 yet? (Nursing)

I've applied to do Children's Nursing at Teesside in Jan and Sep 2015. I was told Jan was full despite their website saying they still had limited places available :-/ Anyone heard anything yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've applied to start Children's Nursing in Jan 2015 too as their website says they have limited places.. Where did you hear Jan 2015 was full, did the uni say that?
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi Louise,
Yes, I rang them and they said it's definitely full and the only way I'd get a place now is if someone drops out. However, they did contact me a couple of days ago to invite me for interview :-) that would be for September 2015 start. Have you heard anything yet? It's awful waiting!!
Reply 3
Original post by Rosie1972
Hi Louise,
Yes, I rang them and they said it's definitely full and the only way I'd get a place now is if someone drops out. However, they did contact me a couple of days ago to invite me for interview :-) that would be for September 2015 start. Have you heard anything yet? It's awful waiting!!

PS They said it's an error on the website re Jan 2015 which I thought was a bit odd/unfair - giving false hope!!
Reply 4
Hello
It really is awful, I log on track constantly!
Aw congrats! When is your interview for?
Yeah it is unfair! No I havent heard a peep yet! I hope they automatically consider me for the Sep 2015 start then if Jans full! I may ring them and ask them later!
Reply 5
It was supposed to be for next week but I'm in the middle of moving house so I asked if I could re-arrange and they said that was fine but it would be Dec/Jan. I don't mind though as it really is chaotic at the moment. I'm going to have to contact the examining board re my GCSE results too as I never received a certificate and it's such a long time since I did them - they need proof with the English being an essential requirement. Good luck - I hope you hear something soon!! X
Reply 6
Ah okay, well good luck!
Me too, I lost mine when I moved house so will have to try and get a replacement certificate somehow.
Thank you! Hopefully will hear soon. Can I just ask when you applied?
Reply 7
It was about 6 weeks ago I think? Let me know if hear anything! X
Reply 8
Ive applied to do childrens nursing at teeside and northumbria & ive been offered an interview on my birthday next week! (06/11) Interview is at teeside ive not heard anything from northumbria yet
Reply 9
Good luck with your interview Ebony! Where would you prefer to go?
Reply 10
Original post by Rosie1972
Good luck with your interview Ebony! Where would you prefer to go?

Thank you! I'd prefer Northumbria but if that doesnt work out I'll be happy with any :smile: dreading my interview though I'm not very good with them. I should be okay with the maths test though as seems pretty simple GCSE questions
Reply 11
Hi :smile: I've got an interview next week for mental health nursing starting sept 2015. Although it says on the website that there is limited spaces available for jan, they also said to me that this was an error, annoying giving false hope :/
Original post by Vixmurph
Hi :smile: I've got an interview next week for mental health nursing starting sept 2015. Although it says on the website that there is limited spaces available for jan, they also said to me that this was an error, annoying giving false hope :/

hi, just wondering if youve had your interview for mental health nursing at teesside yet? ive got my interview on 12th december. im really nervous and could do with some hints and tips :colondollar: what questions did they ask you in your interview? and did you find the maths and english hard? and what were they about? sorry for all the questions lol.
I also have an interview for Teesside for January the 7th and one for Bradford soon!!...not too nervous as ive already went through the process last year! good luck everyone! :smile:
Does anyone have the nottingham interview on Wednesday?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got a conditional offer from Nottingham for children's nursing!! So excited :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I had interview 12th dec for adult ut havent heard anything yet. I asked in interview when i would likely to be hearing from them and she said 2-3 weeks. Does this mean ive failed do you think? Any advice would be great x
Original post by Maxvontat
I had interview 12th dec for adult ut havent heard anything yet. I asked in interview when i would likely to be hearing from them and she said 2-3 weeks. Does this mean ive failed do you think? Any advice would be great x

I don't think so. I think if they were to reject you, you would have heard by now. Maybe you're just on the waiting list until they do more interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im just so nervous and the waiting is so hard. I know its only been a week but im so impatient haha
Has anyone heard anything yet from their interviews? I havent yet so good sign i think 😆

Quick Reply

Latest