The Student Room Group

Need help with a girl I like

hey im in this weird predicament and i was wondering if you could help me out, thanks

so i recently joined a new sixth formm and theres about 40 people in the whole year. everyone is basically a faggot and i cant chill with any of them cause their just not my type. but theres this one girl that i just fell for fam. like, i dont even know how but i think i caught feels and **** without even getting to know her. so basically, since i have loads of spare books at home, through talking i found out that she needed some, so me being the gentleman that i am i gave them to her for free. through that i got her number, and we had been texting for a few weeks. then, last thursday was the first time i actually sat down with her and her friend and we just spoke about stuff etc. they were mentioning how good looking (lol) i was and etc and bascically asked if i was a virgin and about past relatinships etc. she said she wasnt a virgin and one day when she wanted to have sex with this guy, he didnt go hard so they couldnt LOOOOOL. anyways i was like **** it, so after school i appraoched her and said 'yo, next friday im taking u out for dinner' she said 'oh is that so' i said 'yeah ahah' she said 'aww thanks'. so by that i thought it was yes and i was buzzing fam, cause this was the first time i ever fell for a girl this much and things were going good. so, i always texted her first to start convo's and a few days later over the weekeknd i asked her 'yo what time should we go next friday' long story short, she said that she didnt know what i was talking about, and when i told her about how she said 'aww thanks' and basicaly agreed, she said she cant remmber and it suprises her that she said that. also she said that she could go out for dinner or chill, becasue she is dealing with some guy and they have been texting since january but arent bf/gf. she said she has feelings for him and thats why she cant go out. i was pissed cause she didnt say this when i asked her for dinner but whatever. so after talking to a few friends etc, i decided to cut her off and just ignore her at school. so from monday to friday this week, i have been ignrining her whenever i see her, and she hasnt come to me to ask whats up. so this whole week went by without us saying a word to each other. several times we just walked past each other without saying a word. i dunno man, it dont feel right.
yday, i was chilling in a computer room, and she walked in with her friend and some other guy. it was a circular table
with computer, so all 4 of us were around it, but i was basically alone and those 3 three were talking. i did overhear her friend saying that me and the girl i like would look cute togheter and make a cute couple but i dunno what the girl said since the computer was blocking her face. they mentioned how she was going to a sleepover this weekend and her 'man' might come thru, im guessing to make me jealous but idk. btw the guy shes been dealing with, they been texting since jan and only kissed a few weeks ago for the first time and he's the same guy that didnt go hard when she wanted to have sex . WTF !
anyways i really feel like this is going nowhere and the more i try to ignore her, the more times i end up coming across her. i guess i caught feels and cant get over her.
i wanted to do this today but im thinking i'll do it on monday
im gonna tell her i want to talk. main points i wanna cover is why im not talking to her (i dont wanna be just friends, i want more etc) and how i really like her etc and im not interested in anyone but her. also i feel like saying 'i hope eveything goes good with the guy ur with etc, BUT if u do end up stop seeing him and dealing with him, i would love to take u out etc'
i dunno man, i guess i need more advice. do u think i should say what i want to, i kinda wanna get things off my chest with her, and let her know im still interested but i dont wanna be her freind and the guy thats trapped in the friendzone. i also dont wnnna come across simpy and bitchy so i dunno man. should i say what i want to, or should i just try my best to leave it. off a gut feeling i feel like telling her exactly how i feel but i dunno...
but man i just feel like telling her exactly whats on my mind.

update:

so its been two weeks and we haven't said a word to each other nor texted. i see her everyday at school and we totally ignore each other. e.g if we walk past each other we'll literally make eye contact for a second then look away and keep it moving. one time tho she gave me one of those smiles where u tilt your head and smile but i didnt even bother responding. it was more of a friendly bitchy smile
but recently, she's been talking to this guy in her class and whenever she is talking to him, she'll look at me through the corner of her eye to see if im watching. i guess shes tryna make me jealous or some ****, but why would she do that ?
also one of my friends told me that he was chilling with some girls, talking about who likes who in our year, and they told him that she (the girl i'm into) likes me. i asked him what they told him exactly, and he said they were like 'oh we were in english and we were talking about who we like etc, and apparently she likes him (me).' he also said that they told him that she talks about me in their english class.i fully trust the my friend that told me, but i dunno if it's true from the girls side, especially since the girls that told him, dont really chill with her(the girl im into) and they are never hanging out. however, her bestie is in english too, so maybe she was telling her and they overheard? i dunno man. im trynna find out and hopefully will do by end of the week.

and whenever we come across each other, she just shy's away and kinda looks away on purpose trying to act like she didnt see me and starts either talking to someone. i think she wants me to approach her tbh. i do tend to see her staring at me, and when i face towards her direction she just looks away asap.

i honestly have no idea what to do now. i doubt she will approach me and ask what's up so if anything, it will be me. since were gonna be in the same place for 2 years, it feels weird thinking that we will see each other every day but never talk, you know? from the things i've said, i guess it makes sense to say that she is interested ? but then why would she have said 'sorry i cant go out with you since i'm seeing someone else and i have feelings for him' in the first place? why is she tryna make me jealous and **** if i havent even been talking to her?
i feel like grabbing her by the arm and just talking to her. asking yo what up, why we not talking. should i just tell her why im not engaging with her, (because i dont wanna be in the friendzone since i like her) or nah ? i dont want to come across as someone super desperate but is it ok to let her know im interested but i'm not looking to be that guy that is her bestie. like what should i say exactly ? i wanna let her know i want to get with her but i dont want to come across as salty, or like a simp. just to let her know where i stand. i was thinking something along the lines'
' yo im obvs interested in you, but i cant be that guy that is always gonna be with you but as a best friend, u know? and thats exactly why i havent been talking to you, because it'll just bug me and theres no point'. something along those lines..
i dunno, im just tryna see what you guys think is the best approach to this..

Scroll to see replies

i really tried to read it man.. we need a summary this is the 21st century
Reply 2
Original post by Paras Agarwal
i really tried to read it man.. we need a summary this is the 21st century

i honestly feel like i would miss out the details

if you cant read all of it, then no worries bro haahaa
Omg use bullet points or something, it's too long to read...
¥uΠg L°^3 n D@t

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chocolatesauce
Omg use bullet points or something, it's too long to read...

That's what they all say, but it don't make excuse for epic trailer

This summer...

One warrior, tries to read the modern day equivalent of the bible

Direct by Michael bay

Tom cruise plays Yeah dude the main character

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
That's what they all say, but it don't make excuse for epic trailer

This summer...

One warrior, tries to read the modern day equivalent of the bible

Direct by Michael bay

Tom cruise plays Yeah dude the main character

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol why are you so weird, you make me laugh :rofl:
Lol why are you so weird, you make me laugh :rofl:

She's avin a giggle m8's!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
hey im in this weird predicament and i was wondering if you could help me out, thanks

so i recently joined a new sixth formm and theres about 40 people in the whole year. everyone is basically a faggot and i cant chill with any of them cause their just not my type. but theres this one girl that i just fell for fam. like, i dont even know how but i think i caught feels and **** without even getting to know her. so basically, since i have loads of spare books at home, through talking i found out that she needed some, so me being the gentleman that i am i gave them to her for free. through that i got her number, and we had been texting for a few weeks. then, last thursday was the first time i actually sat down with her and her friend and we just spoke about stuff etc. they were mentioning how good looking (lol) i was and etc and bascically asked if i was a virgin and about past relatinships etc. she said she wasnt a virgin and one day when she wanted to have sex with this guy, he didnt go hard so they couldnt LOOOOOL. anyways i was like **** it, so after school i appraoched her and said 'yo, next friday im taking u out for dinner' she said 'oh is that so' i said 'yeah ahah' she said 'aww thanks'. so by that i thought it was yes and i was buzzing fam, cause this was the first time i ever fell for a girl this much and things were going good. so, i always texted her first to start convo's and a few days later over the weekeknd i asked her 'yo what time should we go next friday' long story short, she said that she didnt know what i was talking about, and when i told her about how she said 'aww thanks' and basicaly agreed, she said she cant remmber and it suprises her that she said that. also she said that she could go out for dinner or chill, becasue she is dealing with some guy and they have been texting since january but arent bf/gf. she said she has feelings for him and thats why she cant go out. i was pissed cause she didnt say this when i asked her for dinner but whatever. so after talking to a few friends etc, i decided to cut her off and just ignore her at school. so from monday to friday this week, i have been ignrining her whenever i see her, and she hasnt come to me to ask whats up. so this whole week went by without us saying a word to each other. several times we just walked past each other without saying a word. i dunno man, it dont feel right.
yday, i was chilling in a computer room, and she walked in with her friend and some other guy. it was a circular table
with computer, so all 4 of us were around it, but i was basically alone and those 3 three were talking. i did overhear her friend saying that me and the girl i like would look cute togheter and make a cute couple but i dunno what the girl said since the computer was blocking her face. they mentioned how she was going to a sleepover this weekend and her 'man' might come thru, im guessing to make me jealous but idk. btw the guy shes been dealing with, they been texting since jan and only kissed a few weeks ago for the first time and he's the same guy that didnt go hard when she wanted to have sex . WTF !
anyways i really feel like this is going nowhere and the more i try to ignore her, the more times i end up coming across her. i guess i caught feels and cant get over her.
im gonna tell her i want to talk. main points i wanna cover is why im not talking to her (i dont wanna be just friends, i want more etc) and how i really like her etc and im not interested in anyone but her. also i feel like saying 'i hope eveything goes good with the guy ur with etc, BUT if u do end up stop seeing him and dealing with him, i would love to take u out etc'
i dunno man, i guess i need more advice. do u think i should say what i want to, i kinda wanna get things off my chest with her, and let her know im still interested but i dont wanna be her freind and the guy thats trapped in the friendzone. i also dont wnnna come across simpy and bitchy so i dunno man. should i say what i want to, or should i just try my best to leave it. off a gut feeling i feel like telling her exactly how i feel but i dunno...

update:

so its been two weeks and we haven't said a word to each other nor texted. i see her everyday at school and we totally ignore each other. e.g if we walk past each other we'll literally make eye contact for a second then look away and keep it moving. one time tho she gave me one of those smiles where u tilt your head and smile but i didnt even bother responding. it was more of a friendly bitchy smile
but recently, she's been talking to this guy in her class and whenever she is talking to him, she'll look at me through the corner of her eye to see if im watching. i guess shes tryna make me jealous or some ****, but why would she do that ?
also one of my friends told me that he was chilling with some girls, talking about who likes who in our year, and they told him that she (the girl i'm into) likes me. i asked him what they told him exactly, and he said they were like 'oh we were in english and we were talking about who we like etc, and apparently she likes him (me).' he also said that they told him that she talks about me in their english class.i fully trust the my friend that told me, but i dunno if it's true from the girls side, especially since the girls that told him, dont really chill with her(the girl im into) and they are never hanging out. however, her bestie is in english too, so maybe she was telling her and they overheard? i dunno man. im trynna find out and hopefully will do by end of the week.

and whenever we come across each other, she just shy's away and kinda looks away on purpose trying to act like she didnt see me and starts either talking to someone. i think she wants me to approach her tbh. i do tend to see her staring at me, and when i face towards her direction she just looks away asap.

i honestly have no idea what to do now. i doubt she will approach me and ask what's up so if anything, it will be me. since were gonna be in the same place for 2 years, it feels weird thinking that we will see each other every day but never talk, you know? from the things i've said, i guess it makes sense to say that she is interested ? but then why would she have said 'sorry i cant go out with you since i'm seeing someone else and i have feelings for him' in the first place? why is she tryna make me jealous and **** if i havent even been talking to her?
i feel like grabbing her by the arm and just talking to her. asking yo what up, why we not talking. should i just tell her why im not engaging with her, (because i dont wanna be in the friendzone since i like her) or nah ? i dont want to come across as someone super desperate but is it ok to let her know im interested but i'm not looking to be that guy that is her bestie. like what should i say exactly ? i wanna let her know i want to get with her but i dont want to come across as salty, or like a simp. just to let her know where i stand. i was thinking something along the lines'
' yo im obvs interested in you, but i cant be that guy that is always gonna be with you but as a best friend, u know? and thats exactly why i havent been talking to you, because it'll just bug me and theres no point'. something along those lines..

It sounds like she has a boyfriend. You should tell her how you feel though, subtly, maybe text her?
She's avin a giggle m8's!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:K:
:K:

Thanks, I'll be here at weekdays only

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks, I'll be here at weekdays only

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol why not weekends :lol:
Lol why not weekends :lol:

Cause I normally do things then :smile:
Cause I normally do things then :smile:

Hmmmm so the weekend is your day off before you start your busy schedule again :rofl:
Hmmmm so the weekend is your day off before you start your busy schedule again :rofl:

Busy schedule of keeping this forum entertained that is :smile::biggrin:
Busy schedule of keeping this forum entertained that is :smile::biggrin:

You should go out more :teehee:

Oof, nice try but that's why I don't really go on during weekends anymore, plus these abs didn't get here by keyboard bashing :biggrin:

not one to talk are you:tongue:
Original post by Anonymous

update:

okay i read it! basically you have to approach her.. that's the only way you'll be able to confront your feelings. Or its possible you are super infatuated! talk talk talk to her :smile:

hope all goes well for you

you are going off topic!! help OP ..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending