The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Noodlzzz
Could have missed your email. Try again?

Original post by jelly1000
maybe she's been too busy to check her emails?

think i'll wait till the weekend and then i'll give her another tentative email on monday :/
Hope everyone is coping in here. My uni have helpfully scheduled loads of deadlines all together- I had three two weeks ago and had a proper meltdown and I've got the same after Easter, but atm I'm doing ok aside from really petty things.

Hey jelly! :smile:

Glad to hear you're mostly alright - I'm doing good too, got a uni interview booked and volunteering's going well too.
Food

Spoiler

Original post by superwolf
Hey jelly! :smile:

Glad to hear you're mostly alright - I'm doing good too, got a uni interview booked and volunteering's going well too.

sounds very positive! what do you want to do at uni?
sounds very positive! what do you want to do at uni?

Occupational therapy. :smile:
so this is my day off from lectures and im meant to have written my report. its 4:30 and I haven't even started. I fail so much. :emo:
Original post by superwolf
Occupational therapy. :smile:

ooh excellent choice
Original post by ScaryScience
so this is my day off from lectures and im meant to have written my report. its 4:30 and I haven't even started. I fail so much. :emo:

honestly its not you failing that is perfectly normal. On my days 'off' when I'm supposed to be doing reading/coursework I'm not half as productive because it feels like I have forever to do work so I have time to procrastinate first and then bam its 6 oclock and I've barely done anything.

You don't fail lovely, you're very ill. Big difference :sadnod:

ooh excellent choice

:hi:

Original post by Team_McDreamy
think i'll wait till the weekend and then i'll give her another tentative email on monday :/

:penguinhug:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

hello again. I have a terrible habit of forgetting to post in here when I'm either ridiculously busy or feeling ok but this time I remembered
hello again. I have a terrible habit of forgetting to post in here when I'm either ridiculously busy or feeling ok but this time I remembered

Dw, that's OK - we understand :smile:
honestly its not you failing that is perfectly normal. On my days 'off' when I'm supposed to be doing reading/coursework I'm not half as productive because it feels like I have forever to do work so I have time to procrastinate first and then bam its 6 oclock and I've barely done anything.

yeah, thanks. I dunno, just hurting and got a lot on my mind. not sure how im actually meant to make a start. I seem to be more and more behind with each passing day. hope youre okay

thanks hun. finding it really hard to be kind to myself atm. hope youre ok :hugs:
thanks hun. finding it really hard to be kind to myself atm. hope youre ok :hugs:

It can be really hard, even when one is well. But as Socky said earlier, that's why we're here: to help you see that you are lovely and are cared for here and have value :lovehug:
yeah, thanks. I dunno, just hurting and got a lot on my mind. not sure how im actually meant to make a start. I seem to be more and more behind with each passing day. hope youre okay

hope you feel better soon and I'm ok thanks just silly things that shouldn't be bothering me.
does anyone want to talk... feeling kinda lonely.. :indiff:
Feel horrible, just want to hide :frown:
Anyone else suffer from vertigo? Every few months I seem to get a bad flare up that lasts for a few weeks and it gets so bad I can barely stand up. My mum has meinere's disease so I am getting tested for that. Waiting on a referral to the ENT clinic. Its horrible. I have a terrible fear of puking so the nausea that comes with vertigo is making me feel worse and bringing on constant panics :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
It can be really hard, even when one is well. But as Socky said earlier, that's why we're here: to help you see that you are lovely and are cared for here and have value :lovehug:

Wish I could let myself believe it even a tiny bit. Tis hard :sadnod: How are you?
hope you feel better soon and I'm ok thanks just silly things that shouldn't be bothering me.

:hugs:

Latest