The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XV

Scroll to see replies

Been a dissociated mess all week and I'm probably going to fail tomorrow.

Fantastic.
Original post by Laeliakiwi
I'm a big foodie too! I'm still waiting for a diagnosis, all I have been diagnosed with at the moment is psychosis. My main symptom is seeing things. I like crime a lot! I love music too! I listen to mostly rock and indie. I'm in love with coconut cake! :biggrin:

Sorry to hear they think you have psychosis :frown: I'm a big cheesy pop fan. The Nineties was an amazing decade to grow up in :moon:

Can't say that I share your love of coconut though :nope:

:tongue:
Original post by Andy98
Nice! Maybe you could teach me:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL! I haven't finished my a-levels. I was doing my first year of a-levels but I became unwell so now I have to re-take year 12 in September. Yay me!
LOL! I haven't finished my a-levels. I was doing my first year of a-levels but I became unwell so now I have to re-take year 12 in September. Yay me!

Whereas I'm failing cause I'm an idiot:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Sorry to hear they think you have psychosis :frown: I'm a big cheesy pop fan. The Nineties was an amazing decade to grow up in :moon:

Can't say that I share your love of coconut though :nope:

:tongue:

Have you tasted coconut cake? It is heavenly! :biggrin: I love oldies as well! The 90s were amazing especially because of Nirvana.
x

welcome :hugs:
Have you tasted coconut cake? It is heavenly! :biggrin: I love oldies as well! The 90s were amazing especially because of Nirvana.

I don't like coconut, hence haven't tried the cake :afraid:

I was thinking more of the Spice Girls rather than Nirvana :colondollar:
Original post by Andy98
Whereas I'm failing cause I'm an idiot:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can sense your intelligence. :tongue:

I was thinking the queen era:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm a big foodie too! I'm still waiting for a diagnosis, all I have been diagnosed with at the moment is psychosis. My main symptom is seeing things. I like crime a lot! I love music too! I listen to mostly rock and indie. I'm in love with coconut cake! :biggrin:

:wavey: in a panda wearing poncho :smile:
I have depression, anxiety and paranoia though my paranoia diagnosis may be changing, not sure yet.
Being a foodie rocks :five:
I met my boyfriend through MHSS and have been living with him for just over a year now :woo:

Hope you ok :hugs:
Original post by tasha96
uurrg :cry2:

:jumphug: we love you misses!
Original post by tasha96
uurrg :cry2:

:hugs: here for you.

LOL! Music and films nowadays just aren't as good as they used to be. Just my opinion. :tongue:
How do you deal with your depression?
What helps you cope?
LOL! Music and films nowadays just aren't as good as they used to be. Just my opinion. :tongue:
How do you deal with your depression?
What helps you cope?

Tiz very true, sadly :sadnod:

I'm not very good at dealing with my depression in all honesty. I try to buoy myself along with upbeat music but tiz hard :sadnod: I don't have any other vaguely sensible coping methods to share, I'm afraid :no: I'm much better at being psychotic than depressed :colondollar:
I can sense your intelligence. :tongue:

Must be mistaken:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
:wavey: in a panda wearing poncho :smile:
I have depression, anxiety and paranoia though my paranoia diagnosis may be changing, not sure yet.
Being a foodie rocks :five:
I met my boyfriend through MHSS and have been living with him for just over a year now :woo:

Hope you ok :hugs:

I'm better now, thanks for asking.I'm still waiting for my diagnosis, but for now it's psychosis. I can relate to paranoia.
What may your diagnosis change to?
Sorry if I sound stupid but what's the MHSS?
Awesomesauce! I'm doing better now thanks for asking. Tell me a little about yourself. What kind of stuff are you into?

I'm glad to hear it :smile:

I'm into rock music, photography, basketball, football, and just trying to find fun in many things :h:
Cool beans! I was doing further maths, maths, chemistry and physics a-levels and I think I want to be a neuroscientist.

Yay! Another neuro person!

I'm Anony #2 :smile: Studying neuropsychology at uni (because I didn't have the entry requirements for neuroscience :mmm:)
Tiz very true, sadly :sadnod:

I'm not very good at dealing with my depression in all honesty. I try to buoy myself along with upbeat music but tiz hard :sadnod: I don't have any other vaguely sensible coping methods to share, I'm afraid :no: I'm much better at being psychotic than depressed :colondollar:

Thanks! <3 I guess depression is just s tough thing to deal with.
How do you cope with your psychosis?
Original post by Andy98
Must be mistaken:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm afraid not. :tongue:

Latest