The Student Room Group

Why do guys like MILFS?

Just to clarify, I, myself am a guy.

All my friends say they'd love to have sex with an older mature woman. Aka a MILF. This idea really doesn't turn me on, in fact it turns me off. I don't understand why you'd want to have sex with a woman that could practically be your mum. I agree, some MILFS can be attractive. But not sexually attractive, at least not for me. I like the idea of having sex with someone a few years older maybe. Say 5 years. But MILFS can be anything up to 20/30 years older in some cases!

What's the fascination all about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
My Oedipus complex innit?

Edit: Serious answer, I couldn't really tell you. I think I see them as being mature and experienced, like I'm going to learn something. Probably comes from school, when you're coming online sexually and you've got a female teacher.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Baloney
Just to clarify, I, myself am a guy.

All my friends say they'd love to have sex with an older mature woman. Aka a MILF. This idea really doesn't turn me on, in fact it turns me off. I don't understand why you'd want to have sex with a woman that could practically be your mum. I agree, some MILFS can be attractive. But not sexually attractive, at least not for me. I like the idea of having sex with someone a few years older maybe. Say 5 years. But MILFS can be anything up to 20/30 years older in some cases!

What's the fascination all about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No idea mate, I thought the whole MILF thing was a joke to be honest
I believe its because older women who look after themselves can be really confident in their body and therefore sexy, they know what they want and how they want it, they are financially sorted, and my guy friend tells me that there is a lot to learn from a woman who has 25 years of sexual experience.
Well, I don't think they mean women old enough to be their OWN mothers, when they say MILF. I see MILFs attractive because they're still young but fully grown women. Probably with experience.
:perv:
Reply 5
People call me a mother****er, why not make it so they're telling the truth?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending