The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Accounting & Finance 2015 applicants

Anybody got any offers yet?
What other unis are you applying to?
Predicted grades?

Sent off my application today, applying to here (Warwick) as well as Bath, Birmingham, Nottingham & Leicester with an AAA prediction
Reply 1
Original post by cenxo
Anybody got any offers yet?
What other unis are you applying to?
Predicted grades?

Sent off my application today, applying to here (Warwick) as well as Bath, Birmingham, Nottingham & Leicester with an AAA prediction

What were your AS grades? x
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by KatieCod
What were your AS grades? x

A (maths)
A (IT)
A (business studies)
B (economics)

How about you?
Hey

I am applying to Durham, Exeter, Birmingham, Lancaster and Keele.

My AS grades are:

A (Maths)
A (IT)
A (Business Studies)
B Chemsitry
Reply 4
I would like to apply for Ms in Finance in Warwick and my profile is as follows:

Major: Business Administration/Finance GPA:3.87 / 4.00 - Highest in Department and Faculty
Minor: Economics, GPA:3.67

Numerous extracurricular activities. 4 internships, one in my country's stock exchange, one in the banking department of Central Bank and one in Erasmus Internship Program.

34th out of 1.5 million students in university entrance exam. One of the references is from former Central Bank Governor who is also instructor in finance department and one reference from associate professor in Business Ad. Department but not teaching finance.

My question is: What are my chances to be accepted for this program and is getting a reference letter from a instructor who was former Central Bank Governor rather than a finance professor a downside?

Thank you in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest