The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Missed my grades for entry. HELP.

Hi, Im Erin, pursuing Politics w/ Business Management next year. I achieved a tariff point of ABD (280) in A' Level this year, missed the minimum requirement by 40. The department encouraged me to apply but Im just feeling too anxious if I'll get the offer or not!

Are there students who are offered to study in qmul although they miss the grades as well? I would like to know..

Also, is this course too difficult? Considering that students have to study modules from both of politics and business department and they are lot
Thank youu :biggrin:
I'm not sure if they accept resit students?? Taken more than 2 years to achieve grades? They might even increase the offer !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by lozasaurus99
I'm not sure if they accept resit students?? Taken more than 2 years to achieve grades? They might even increase the offer !

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am on a gap year right now, not planning to have a resit in the near future. So, I am heavily relying on my ABD, personal statement and reference. I am afraid they would straight up reject my app after looking at my grades :frown:
I am wondering though if the admission for Politics at QM are highly competitive and if their department is flexible with grades?
Original post by ErinBahrin
Hi, Im Erin, pursuing Politics w/ Business Management next year. I achieved a tariff point of ABD (280) in A' Level this year, missed the minimum requirement by 40. The department encouraged me to apply but Im just feeling too anxious if I'll get the offer or not!

Are there students who are offered to study in qmul although they miss the grades as well? I would like to know..

Also, is this course too difficult? Considering that students have to study modules from both of politics and business department and they are lot
Thank youu :biggrin:

I suggest you do a resit

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending