The Student Room Group

Just got a remark but my ucas has already been sent off - what do I do?

My sister sent off her application about two weeks ago. Then her school sent off the entire AS English year to get remarked and we just found out she went from a B to an A. Will UCAS be able to change it? Obviously UCAS isn't open until Monday but we just want to know.

Thank you!
1) phone ucas and tell them
2) email the universities individually stating her student id number and tell them (make sure she emails them separately otherwise the uni will know where else she applied to)
Original post by Nady94
My sister sent off her application about two weeks ago. Then her school sent off the entire AS English year to get remarked and we just found out she went from a B to an A. Will UCAS be able to change it? Obviously UCAS isn't open until Monday but we just want to know.

Thank you!

I think the application can only be changed up to a week after it has been sent off. You should try contacting the universities directly. Otherwise, post on the UCAS facebook page, they usually have answers to everything (they helped me out when my teacher entered the reference wrong) !
Yes. She'll need to contact UCAS and the universities she applied to in order to inform them of the change.
Reply 4
Thank you so much for your help everyone! She'll give UCAS on Monday and email the universities if necessary!
Reply 5
Original post by Nady94

Thank you!

Don't see why not. Ring UCAS first thing on Monday morning and explain the situation to them, I'm sure they'll change it. If not, ring the Universities.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending