The Student Room Group

Those who think size doesnt matter, think again

A man blamed his small penis for his girlfriend breaking up with him and decided to chop it off with a razor.

But after cutting off his organ and throwing it in a bin, 22-year-old Oliver Ilic, was unable to stop the bleeding, reported the Daily Mail.

He called emergency services and was taken to a hospital in Kocani, Macedonia, where he told medics he had decided to cut it off because it was no use.

He explained his girlfriend had ended their relationship after telling him he was not good in bed.

Ilic, 22, from Macedonia, called for help after he was unable to stop the bleeding after he cut off his penis.

Police searched his house and found the severed penis in a bin along with the razor blade he had used.

Local doctors were unable to reattach the organ and Ilac was taken to another hospital in capital Skopje where surgeons successfully reattached it in a five-hour operation.

Read more: http://www.therakyatpost.com/world/2014/10/25/boyfriend-cuts-penis-girlfriend-dumps-bad-bed/#ixzz3H9aoxXBM
(edited 9 years ago)
Oh wow! An isolated incident, where ONE guy who's clearly unstable had cut his penis off. Oh my!
I'm not really sure what he hoped to achieve by cutting it off...
Reply 3
When I started reading the story I thought it was going to end with the surgeons replacing his penis with a bigger one and now he gets all the girls :lol: Right now the story means **** all. Lame thread.
That post made my penis cringe, all 6 inches of it.

That's right ladies, form an ordely queue.
*chops off thread and throws it in bin*
Reply 6
Original post by GnomeMage
A man blamed his small penis for his girlfriend breaking up with him and decided to chop it off with a razor.

But after cutting off his organ and throwing it in a bin, 22-year-old Oliver Ilic, was unable to stop the bleeding, reported the Daily Mail.

He called emergency services and was taken to a hospital in Kocani, Macedonia, where he told medics he had decided to cut it off because it was no use.

He explained his girlfriend had ended their relationship after telling him he was not good in bed.

Ilic, 22, from Macedonia, called for help after he was unable to stop the bleeding after he cut off his penis.

Police searched his house and found the severed penis in a bin along with the razor blade he had used.

Local doctors were unable to reattach the organ and Ilac was taken to another hospital in capital Skopje where surgeons successfully reattached it in a five-hour operation.

Read more: http://www.therakyatpost.com/world/2014/10/25/boyfriend-cuts-penis-girlfriend-dumps-bad-bed/#ixzz3H9aoxXBM

Is anyone else really shaken up by this? It's so horrible. I cant believe he felt he had to cut it off. :'(
Reply 7
His girlfriend said he was bad in bed but not that it was down to his penis being small.
Original post by King Leonidas

It's the same size as my "science is great" ruler. Oh how life is full of little coincidences...
The police managed to find his penis so it can't have been that small. :smile:
Original post by izpenguin
I'm not really sure what he hoped to achieve by cutting it off...

Maybe he thought it would grow back bigger?
Original post by King Leonidas

Nothing to brag about tbh.:confused:
i think my dick just retreated fully into my body like a little turtle
Macedonians gonna Macedonian
This is sad :frown: Like I wouldn't want to be in the mental state when I'd... cut off my boobs because they were too small...?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by white boy
i think my dick just retreated fully into my body like a little turtle

I'm beginning to like you white boy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending