The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Any tips on time management?

I was wondering if anyone has any tips on managing time better. I am studying on a Fine Art course, and often find myself racing against time and feel as though time goes far too quickly. I have never been very good at managing time well... and wondering if people have any study tips that could help. Thanks.
Original post by shannon09star
I was wondering if anyone has any tips on managing time better. I am studying on a Fine Art course, and often find myself racing against time and feel as though time goes far too quickly. I have never been very good at managing time well... and wondering if people have any study tips that could help. Thanks.

That's my Problem too..
Use timer or alarm,set a specific time duration try completing task within in the time, if not done leave it and start another task.
you might fail once or twice but don't give up, keep trying...
hopefully my suggestion will help you with your problem :smile:
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Original post by shannon09star

Hi @shannon09star,

We have a range of resources available to students both in person and online through our study skills team. You can book an appointment if you want some one-on-one advice, or login to the 'Enhance your learning toolkit' using your student credentials to view online resources. I would suggest the 'Becoming a better student' section as it includes a 'fitting it all in' video and some downloadable documents on time management. Best of luck!

^Ryan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending