The Student Room Group

Architecture 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by nadetab
Hello everybody I am about to submit my UCAS app for architecture in the next few days, and was wondering for Cardiff University since they want the portfolio to be a print out sent by mail, when should I send it? I'm guessing immediately after I submit the UCAS app... or are they going to notify me and tell me when to send it? And they ask for 4 sheets A4, could I possibly put multiple works on one page? Thank you and good luck to every one

I got an email from them requesting it with a deadline, you can use both sides of the A4 sheets as they will say in their email and I did put multiple images on one page but do what you feel is suitable because I did get rejected based on my portfolio.
Reply 61
Original post by Nifcesca
Hi! I was wondering if you've heard back from Cardiff? I was rejected on Wednesday and the only other person I know who applied there was rejected too. Was wondering what they were looking for! :smile:

I got rejected on Wednesday too! ...based on my portfolio as well :confused: I'm wondering exactly the same thing because I haven't heard of any one getting into Cardiff! I have a friend that got into cambridge last year and they got rejected from Cardiff also!
Has anyone got reply from Edinburgh or Bath???
Reply 63
Original post by pearlzhu
Has anyone got reply from Edinburgh or Bath???

Nope still waiting for a reply from both of them :frown:
Reply 64
Just got asked for an interview at UCL. scaredddd ****less already, anyone else in the same boat?
Don't u think they are tooooo slow...I mean I have waited for over a month!!:eek:
Original post by mwo123
Nope still waiting for a reply from both of them :frown:

Dont u think they are too slow...I have waited for a month!:mad:
Original post by lildur
Just got asked for an interview at UCL. scaredddd ****less already, anyone else in the same boat?

Have you been asked to attend an interview??????:wink:
rejection from UCL :ashamed2: **sigh** I've seen it coming so not too disheartened by it
Reply 69
Dont u think they are too slow...I have waited for a month!:mad:

Yep incredibly slow! :frown: I think it's just for Architecture though cause other people who've applied for other courses in Bath (not too sure about Edinburgh) have had offers :frown:
Reply 70
Has anyone sent off a portfolio for nottingham yet?
Original post by mwo123
Yep incredibly slow! :frown: I think it's just for Architecture though cause other people who've applied for other courses in Bath (not too sure about Edinburgh) have had offers :frown:

I also saw one person has already got the architecture offer from Bath! :angry:Cannot believe that..They sent me email explain that the final decisions will be released before late March:s-smilie::s-smilie:
Reply 72
I got that email also. Quite annoying, but understandable. I was hoping for an early decision from Bath.
Yep but I know the one who has already got the offer from Bath archi!!!!
Reply 74
I also saw one person has already got the architecture offer from Bath! :angry:Cannot believe that..They sent me email explain that the final decisions will be released before late March:s-smilie::s-smilie:

Yeah I've seen that too :frown: so frustrating! I've had about 3 emails confirming my application but nothing else!
Original post by mwo123
Yeah I've seen that too :frown: so frustrating! I've had about 3 emails confirming my application but nothing else!
The only thing we can do is praying and waiting!:colondollar: Hopefully we could get some good news soon.
Reply 76
The only thing we can do is praying and waiting!:colondollar: Hopefully we could get some good news soon.

Hahah yeah I guess so! :frown: I hope so its my preferred choice so I reeeeally hope I get some sort of an offer!
Reply 77
Original post by LH-26

Sent mine off yesterday. Fingers crossed because I love Nottingham!
Original post by LH-26

Original post by lildur
Sent mine off yesterday. Fingers crossed because I love Nottingham!

I've only received a confirmation email so far from Nottingham, how long did it take for them to get back to you. I like nottingham too! planning to firm it thats IF i get an offer :giggle:
I applied exactly a week ago to Edinburgh, Nottingham, Sheffield, Queen's Belfast and Manchester...got an offer from Queens Belfast today!! :biggrin: But I haven't been asked for a portfolio yet from Nottingham or Manchester, should I be worried?:/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending