The Student Room Group

AS Further Maths

what modules is everyone doing and how far have you gotten. just curious as i am self studying AS further maths and want to know if i am on track.
Reply 1
Original post by helllooooooooooo
what modules is everyone doing and how far have you gotten. just curious as i am self studying AS further maths and want to know if i am on track.

Studying FP1, S2 and D1. Currently finished Matrices, Complex numbers and Numerical methods for FP1, with Series, Coordinate systems and Proof remaining. Finished 1 chapter in D1 and haven't started S2 yet

Also should mention I already completed C1 and C2 last year
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by TajwarC
Studying FP1, S2 and D1. Currently finished Matrices, Complex numbers and Numerical methods for FP1, with Series, Coordinate systems and Proof remaining. Finished 1 chapter in D1 and haven't started S2 yet

nice. this means i am on track and not behind everyone thanks
Reply 3
Original post by helllooooooooooo
nice. this means i am on track and not behind everyone thanks

I'm doing AS Further Maths after doing the full Maths A level last year and have finished FP1, and we're half way through FP2, M3 and S2 :wink:
D1 M1 and FP1
D1 -
Algorithms, basic graph theory,kruskal,prims and and djiskstra's algorithms. Plus the postman problem stuff is what we're on.
M1-
Suvat except the part you need differentiation for
Resolving forces
Friction
Starting fp1 after half term
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
FP1: on chapter 6
D1: Finished sorting algorithms, minimum spanning tree algorithms, chinese postman - on travelling salesman atm
We haven't touched S1 yet - after D1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest