The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Investigative Psychology MSc: 2015-2016 intake

Hi,

I received an unconditional offer for this course a few weeks ago and just wondered if anyone else has applied for this course next year? I know it's very early but I thought I'd start a thread to get to know some people on the course.

Thanks

S
Reply 1
Has anyone else on here applied?
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Sez_Sa
Has anyone else on here applied?

Hi I got an unconditional offer too. I will be travelling up from London for the study weeks. I am just looking forward to getting started.
Reply 3
Hi S

I've just received my offer last week too. Looking forward to starting the course, but not the travelling up to Huddersfield from Devon! I work full time too, and I hear this course is quite intensive, so I might have to have a rethink about my work commitments. What was your undergraduate degree in?

Cheers
Nikki
Hi everyone. I received a conditional offer in March and sent back my letter of acceptance straight away but have not heard anything since? Has anyone else received or heard from Huddersfield!

Laura
Reply 5
Hi Laura, I got an email confirming that I had accepted the offer and that they would be in touch soon, that's about it but I wasn't expecting to hear anything else until the end of the current academic year. Worth emailing them maybe, just to check they received your confirmation.

Jade
Reply 6
Hi everyone,

I've only received the email about logging in etc. from June which was last week - nothing else apart from that.

Looking forward to starting the course :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by ng014
Hi S

I've just received my offer last week too. Looking forward to starting the course, but not the travelling up to Huddersfield from Devon! I work full time too, and I hear this course is quite intensive, so I might have to have a rethink about my work commitments. What was your undergraduate degree in?

Cheers
Nikki

Hi Nikki,

My undergrad was in Criminology and Sociology - how about you?

S
Reply 8
Hi guys, I called them as I needed the info to book A/L, the dates I was given are as follows:
28th Sep-2nd Oct
18th Jan-22nd Jan
14th Mar-18th Mar.

Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 9
Hi, I've just got my offer. Does anyone know the reading list yet?
Reply 10
Original post by LondonJ
Hi guys, I called them as I needed the info to book A/L, the dates I was given are as follows:
28th Sep-2nd Oct
18th Jan-22nd Jan
14th Mar-18th Mar.

Hope that helps :smile:

That's brilliant, thanks for that :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Lorna jay
Hi, I've just got my offer. Does anyone know the reading list yet?

Hi. I think once we've got our log in details (which will be sent to us soon, I think) we can then access the reading list.
hi could someone post the reading list im looking to get my friend a book of it.

shes starting this course in september.
Reply 13
Hi, I'm starting this Sept too! I'm currently staying at the castings, is anyone in Huddersfield yet?
Reply 14
Hi,

Thinking about applying for the 2016/17 intake and was wondering how everyone has enjoyed the course? Good and bad aspects, thanks!
Reply 15
Hi kav_92! it's a little bit early maybe to judge properly, but for now i'm really happy with my choice, it's an incredible opportunity to study this course and to study with prof. Canter and everyone is greate! i'm not gonna lie, is really difficult sometimes, you have to be sure that this is what you wanna do, but if it is the case you'll see that it's worthy!
Reply 16
Thanks for replying, that's good to hear :smile: Part of the reason I am attracted to the course is because of Prof. Canter as I like his work, although I think because I've never done online learning before that is what makes me a bit apprehensive!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending