The Student Room Group

F.R.I.E.N.D.S (Marry Shag Avoid...)

So out of all the F.R.I.E.N.D.S who would you marry, snog and avoid?

Obviously choose three girls if you're a guy and three boys if you're a girl (unless you're part of the LGBT communitaay!)

(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I woud marry Rachel because she is the best looking and I love her sense of humour, plus I adore her feisty side.

I would shag Phobe, this will probably come as a shock to some. I think Phoebe is hot, plus she could massage me before we get down to business.

I would avoid Monica, she is attractive but she is probably the most annoying and least funny out of all the girls. Plus she is incredibly needy.
I cringe at people who fan boy friends like let it go. :rolleyes:

/thread
Original post by Pattie Labelle

/thread

shut up nobody cares if you don't like friends take ur negativity and shove it up ur butt missy

/thread

I see you're new here, the general idea is to click on threads you'll like:yy:
Original post by TroyAndAbed
shut up nobody cares if you don't like friends take ur negativity and shove it up ur butt missy

I don't dislike friends. However I do dislike overbearing fans like you that miss no opportunity to talk about the show. Like please give it a rest. The show has been over forever.

I don't dislike friends. However I do dislike overbearing fans like you that miss no opportunity to talk about the show. Like please give it a rest. The show has been over forever.

So why did you click on the thread?

That's like someone who hates chocolate going to Cadbury world, makes no sense.
Reply 7
I would marry Chandler. We would tell each other terrible jokes, and be THAT couple. The couple that makes you go 'Well at least they find each other funny...' and roll your eyes at their terrible jokes.

I guess I would shag Joey, to see if he lives up to the hype.

Avoid Ross like the plague. Like seriously, cheer the **** up, man. Grow a pair. You WERE on a break, stand your ground!
Original post by King Leonidas
So out of all the F.R.I.E.N.D.S who would you marry, snog and avoid?

Obviously choose three girls if you're a guy and three boys if you're a girl (unless you're part of the LGBT communitaay!)

Marry Chandler :biggrin: he's funny, clever, caring... (also Richard :colondollar:)

Shag Joey :rolleyes: I mean, it's Joey, you kind of have to...

Avoid Ross. Can't handle his Rachel baggage...
Original post by King Leonidas
So why did you click on the thread?

That's like someone who hates chocolate going to Cadbury world, makes no sense.

You should be kissing my feet for creating some semblance of discussion in an otherwise barren thread.

(edited 9 years ago)
- Never Seen Friends -
Original post by Obiejess
- Never Seen Friends -

It's cheesy beyond belief.

The show was good for it's time but it's honestly not as good as the fanboys make out.

Count yourself lucky.

You should be kissing my feet for creating some semblance of discussion in an otherwise barren thread.

>Complains about Friends fans who allegedly "won't shut up about it" as the show "isn't that good"
>Repeatedly posts Frozen gifs; a movie that isn't that good and is only as popular as it is because Let It Go is a slightly above average ballad

Take your dumb Frozen gifs & gtfo
Original post by TroyAndAbed
>Complains about Friends fans who allegedly "won't shut up about it" as the show "isn't that good"
>Repeatedly posts Frozen gifs; a movie that isn't that good and is only as popular as it is because Let It Go is a slightly above average ballad

Take your dumb Frozen gifs & gtfo

Girl please...

I did it on purpose to show how annoying it is.
I would marry Chandler, because he's so funny and adorable (imo :tongue:)

Shag-? (Not Joey, don't want to get an STD)

Avoid- Ross
Marry Chandler
Snog Joey
Avoid Ross
Reply 16
Marry Monica, shag Rachel avoid Pheobe

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would marry chandler. Our sense of humour and sarcasm is identical. I would laugh every single day if i married someone like him irl because our jokes would be too funny. Now that would be one hell of a marriage!
Girl please...

I did it on purpose to show how annoying it is.

But this is a thread... about Friends... where people who like Friends... can talk about Friends... & it clearly has Friends in the title... so you can avoid it if you don't like Friends...

Whereas you just posted big obnoxious gifs from Frozen in an entirely unrelated thread???

The two are nothing alike.

/thread

lmfao says the person with trinity from the matrix in their avatar

I would have to say Monica / Courtney Cox was the best looking tbh and I would marry and snog her!

I would avoid Phoebe since she's actually pretty annoying, in fact the most annoying character in the series
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest