The Student Room Group

Anyone like me not getting any offer yet?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Just_asking_you
Oh that's even worse, but good luck, I'm sure that will be an offer :smile:

Good luck to you too!
The first contact I ever had with Aberystwyth uni was them giving me an offer - so don't worry if you haven't been acknowledged! Some unis only contact you through UCAS.

How long have you been waiting?
Reply 22
Does anybody have any information if EU non-UK students get offers/rejections before March (and early December for Oxford)?
Original post by Monrat
Does anybody have any information if EU non-UK students get offers/rejections before March (and early December for Oxford)?

I live in France, and I've already got an offer from Manchester ! :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Millymd
I live in France, and I've already got an offer from Manchester ! :smile:

Congratulations! I guess I'm just a borderline case then...
Original post by Monrat
Congratulations! I guess I'm just a borderline case then...

Probably not, some universities just take longer! Especially if you have different qualifications :smile:
Original post by John.Willis
Congrats to Manchester! Btw, it is that u could only check offers from the Track, as the Uni wouldn't email u?

It depends on the unis I think, the only offers I have got have been via track so far..
Original post by Millymd
Probably not, some universities just take longer! Especially if you have different qualifications :smile:

Hey just wondering have you applied for schools in France? Like Sorbonne or PrisTech?
Hey just wondering have you applied for schools in France? Like Sorbonne or PrisTech?

I'm definitely thinking about it, but applying to french unis only starts in January so I've got a bit more time :smile: I also don't understand/like the process that much. I think I would prefer to go to the UK anyway.
Also applying to the EPFL in Lausanne :smile: Why do you ask?
Original post by Millymd
I'm definitely thinking about it, but applying to french unis only starts in January so I've got a bit more time :smile: I also don't understand/like the process that much. I think I would prefer to go to the UK anyway.
Also applying to the EPFL in Lausanne :smile: Why do you ask?

Oh cos I am considering to go to ENS for postgrad so....
Oh cos I am considering to go to ENS for postgrad so....

Goodluck! I don't really know how postgrad applications work in France..
Original post by Millymd
Goodluck! I don't really know how postgrad applications work in France..

Cheers :smile::smile::smile: where have you applied for in UK if you don't mind me asking?
Cheers :smile::smile::smile: where have you applied for in UK if you don't mind me asking?

Oxford, Durham, Edinburgh, Bath and Manchester to read Chemistry. What are you studying and where? :smile:
Original post by Millymd
Oxford, Durham, Edinburgh, Bath and Manchester to read Chemistry. What are you studying and where? :smile:

Oh I'm aiming to study law at Oxford, LSE, UCL, King's or Warwick. Fingers crossed really. :wink:
Oh I'm aiming to study law at Oxford, LSE, UCL, King's or Warwick. Fingers crossed really. :wink:

Good luck! Have you got any offers yet? :smile:
Original post by Millymd
Good luck! Have you got any offers yet? :smile:

Sadly not, :s-smilie::s-smilie: but apparatly unis are gonna give offers in the following weeks. Ahhh so anxious :eek:
Original post by John.Willis
Dying...my marks are okay, but a lot of my friends are already getting offers! Not too sure it is because of discipline, maybe? Anyone already getting a law offer, from where? How long does it take for Uni to give offers for law? :frown:

Hi

I'm in the same boat as you, I sent my application off on 15th October (Just made the deadline!) and haven't had any responses yet, whilst friends around me have got the majority!

Having said that, people I know haven't even sent their UCAS off yet, so it's not worth worrying over, yet ...

Best of luck
Original post by Oscar Goldsmith
Hi

I'm in the same boat as you, I sent my application off on 15th October (Just made the deadline!) and haven't had any responses yet, whilst friends around me have got the majority!

Having said that, people I know haven't even sent their UCAS off yet, so it's not worth worrying over, yet ...

Best of luck

Best of luck to you too:smile:
Yikes everyone seems to be getting offers from Manchester but I haven't heard from them. I do hope they'll reply soon though. On the other hand, I've got a conditional offer from Durham, so I suppose that balances things out.
Original post by perphation
Yikes everyone seems to be getting offers from Manchester but I haven't heard from them. I do hope they'll reply soon though. On the other hand, I've got a conditional offer from Durham, so I suppose that balances things out.

What course are you applying for? What are your predicted grades ?
(Got offer from Manchester, but waiting for Durham) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending