The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aph
Try deleting apps? Or clearing cache.

Ok I'll try thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _Charlotte15
Does anybody have any ideas or suggestions as to why my not only a year old iPhone storage is all gone ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you look on settings > usage you should find a breakdown of where all of your storage is being used :smile:
Guys, does anyone know why you dream?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foodmaster

Posted from TSR Mobile

There is probably a long scientific answer to that... Ask in the Study Help forums :smile:
Reply 2985

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hypocampas shifting memories to long term storage/your brain proses sing the days event.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good question. I think it's something to do with short term memory being converted to long term memory. But sometimes the dream "predicts the future".

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
:rofl: I can just imagine anxious teens trapped in a tiny room!
Did it work out in the end?:redface:

We were in one of the RS classrooms, and the head of RS was trying to make sure we'd all do well and he came into our class the week before telling us about this scientific study that blueberries make you concentrate more, then came back about 10 mins later with a printout for a blueberry smoothie recipe for us all :lol:
It was actually quite nice in the end as we were all chatting and we were probably less anxious than we would have been :tongue:
I think it was on one of the ones I was in isolation for that I got full UMS on :smile:
Reply 2988
Original post by Gingerbread101
We were in one of the RS classrooms, and the head of RS was trying to make sure we'd all do well and he came into our class the week before telling us about this scientific study that blueberries make you concentrate more, then came back about 10 mins later with a printout for a blueberry smoothie recipe for us all :lol:
It was actually quite nice in the end as we were all chatting and we were probably less anxious than we would have been :tongue:
I think it was on one of the ones I was in isolation for that I got full UMS on :smile:

I used blueberries for my exams too! :ahee:
Original post by Mr...
That seems quite nice, what subject was the exam for? :biggrin:
How long were you actually there for:lolwut:

:congrats::woo:

It was RS that had to be rescheduled :smile:
I think we were there for about an hour :tongue:

Original post by Gingerbread101
Well, aph said that Usy was scary, I said something like 'He's like a puppy'
No idea where the duck bit came from :lol:

Spoiler

Scary :lol: Puppy :lol:

His avatar, probably? :tongue: But who put the two together? :lol:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Mr...
:zomg: That long...

No problem

Gave us an hour more revision time than everyone else:colone:
Original post by Black Rose
Scary :lol: Puppy :lol:

His avatar, probably? :tongue: But who put the two together? :lol:

Spoiler

Spoiler

yeah, I didn't think of that :lol:
Aph did :tongue:
Original post by Mr...
x

Oii, Henry. It's been a while :tongue:

How's things? :h:
Original post by karmacrunch
'Tis December tomorrow. :zomg::eek:

:innocent:

:teehee: Ooh. Good luck! Lots of revision? Are you getting a 'mock' study leave as well? :ahee:

You're welcome! :woo: (Yarp. :mmm:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know :eek: So fast! Won't be able to wear my moustache anymore :sad: (though it's kinda ruined anyway :lol:)

:hmmm:

Yes, I have lots to do :sigh: Noo, it's next week :tongue:

(Oh, predictable :mmm: It's so.. Mr... like :lol:)
(edited 9 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile:

Original post by karmacrunch
"The snazzalicious thread brings all the mods to the yard..."

Aww. :ahee::teehee:

Spoiler

Erm...reference? :tongue:
Original post by Mr...
But you had no supplies :colone:

We had all of our bags and folders and stuff, we just had to put our phones at the front :tongue:
We all had to bring packed lunches to eat too :biggrin:
Yo
Original post by Mr...
'Ello Amy!:hugs:

Things have been great but the highlight of my month has to be Mockingjay! :woo: I mean I haven't seen it yet but... yeah :sad:

How's abo you girlie!:biggrin:

Care to explain:sly:

:hugs:

Mockingjaaay :ahee: I can't wait to watch it after exams! Planning to watch it? :biggrin:

I attempted revision but didn't get very far. Procrastinating :sigh: I've developed a Kpop craze recently :mmm:

It's nothing really :innocent:
Original post by usycool1
I know right, you bully me to oblivion on here. :emo: Pfft, a ban? No, I hunt down trolls or people who break rules on here and beat them up to send a proper message. :colone:

Awesome :awesome: I'm good thanks :dry: Had my Medicine interview a few days ago which was quite fun but I have no idea how it went. :afraid:

Nonsense :angel: Me? Bullying you? What's this "I hunt down people who break rules on here and beat them up to send a proper message. :colone:"

Hopefully you've done well :h: Do you know when you'll hear back from them? :smile:

Also, with the meeting your best friend thing, my best friend in primary school left in Year 6 to go to another school far away. Now, 5 years later, I could possibly get back in touch. A girl in my class asked me if I knew her, turns out she's her cousin :biggrin: Really would like to speak to her but I don't know what to say, it's been so long. :moon:
Reply 2999
Original post by Black Rose
Nonsense :angel: Me? Bullying you? What's this "I hunt down people who break rules on here and beat them up to send a proper message. :colone:"

Hopefully you've done well :h: Do you know when you'll hear back from them? :smile:

Also, with the meeting your best friend thing, my best friend in primary school left in Year 6 to go to another school far away. Now, 5 years later, I could possibly get back in touch. A girl in my class asked me if I knew her, turns out she's her cousin :biggrin: Really would like to speak to her but I don't know what to say, it's been so long. :moon:

You're banned:eek:

Latest