The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gingerbread101
That's why there's so many of us, plus reports to the CT :tongue: We got it all covered :cool: If you see anything, report :biggrin:

Hmmm:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
8am! In the holiday!!!??:zomg:

Hm, lets go with 10AM and then everyone gets a lie in :lol:
Can I just check, who is planning on making an OP? :awesome: Just so I know who to look out for
So.. whoever makes thread first gets to be OP and all the other extra threads will be put into the recycle bin? :lol:
Can I just check, who is planning on making an OP? :awesome: Just so I know who to look out for

Me, just to break the system:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
10 am!!!:zomg:

Ikr :zomg:

I think it's earlyy :lol:
Original post by Black Rose
So.. whoever makes thread first gets to be OP and all the other extra threads will be put into the recycle bin? :lol:

That's the plan :yes: If any of the extra ones have any particularly good information in, I'll PM the owner of the one that will stay and suggest they add it:smile:
Reply 6947
Hm, lets go with 10AM and then everyone gets a lie in :lol:

10AM?! I was gonna do it at 00:01 :sad:
Original post by Aph

Pffft 00:00:01 is where it's at:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph

It might be best if a current year 10 moving up into year 11 makes the OP :h:
Reply 6950
It might be best if a current year 10 moving up into year 11 makes the OP :h:

You know what I mean:tongue:
Original post by Aph
You know what I mean:tongue:

Oh you mean for the year 12 thread? As there's no 'competition' with those, they can be posted at any time but will not be made official until I have closed the previous thread, so there's no point in trying to rush in with the other ones :smile:
Reply 6952
Oh you mean for the year 12 thread? As there's no 'competition' with those, they can be posted at any time but will not be made official until I have closed the previous thread, so there's no point in trying to rush in with the other ones :smile:

Yeahhh:giggle: I'm not gonna steal the year 10 thread from the year 10's.
Yeah u think there is no competition but you never can tell.
Original post by Aph
Yeahhh:giggle: I'm not gonna steal the year 10 thread from the year 10's.
Yeah u think there is no competition but you never can tell.

There's an official race to it for this year group, but for every other it has just been claimed by one person and any created by someone else are just purely unofficial, whether they're posted before the proper one or not :smile:
Reply 6954
There's an official race to it for this year group, but for every other it has just been claimed by one person and any created by someone else are just purely unofficial, whether they're posted before the proper one or not :smile:

Really? I didn't see a claim by the year 11's? Or the year 9's
Just a thought for those of you that want to make an OP- would anyone be interested in creating one for the year 9s? :smile: I know it wasn't very heavily used, but it would be nice for someone who has just gone through the start of GCSEs to be there for them as they prepare to take their options :h:
Original post by Mr...
I think there is a Y9er who wanted to make one :yep:

No I mean for the new year 9s :smile: But yes, one of the year 9s has volunteered to make the year 10 thread :h:
Just a thought for those of you that want to make an OP- would anyone be interested in creating one for the year 9s? :smile: I know it wasn't very heavily used, but it would be nice for someone who has just gone through the start of GCSEs to be there for them as they prepare to take their options :h:

I don't mind :smile:
Who's going to watch the meteor shower tonight? I am so excited! :undefined:woo
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mr...
Moi, I'm going to be up anyway :ahee:.

Yey! :five: What time? I think I'll see it between 22:00 - 23:00 until 4am hopefully I'll won't sleep

Latest