The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
thenaughtyjoker
Heyy, just to say that it would be cool to meet all you lot on tsr!?.. there was talk before about arranging a TSR social but it seems like most people are using that uni - village (;-)) or facebook now!

So.. everyone. What do you think?.. any ideas about a place / time / event / theme!?!

Dan :smile:

Sounds like a nice idea. My friend who's going to Reading had a tsr meetup before she went...well she's not gone yet. Ideas? Hmm... somewhere on campus so its not too much effort getting back :biggrin:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
I quite like the Falmer bar as it's not too crowded and you can usually chat in there! Park Village bar isn't as bad as people say, but it is usually really packed due to being so tiny!
Reply 62
Im actually really suprised at the amount of people who say theyve gone thru freshers week making no friends, as if people leave the dorms without asking everyone to go out
Reply 63
Freezer
Im actually really suprised at the amount of people who say theyve gone thru freshers week making no friends, as if people leave the dorms without asking everyone to go out

I couldn't imagine spending Freshers Week without making friends. I feel like I've known people for 5 years, not 5 days. It's crazy how close you get just through living so close to everyone.
zoea85
Ok cool will do! Do you know the noisy people directly opposite me? If they're gonna have parties at least invite me so I don't have to spend the night in earplugs!

Yehh thats number 11 - next door to us!.. went over there last night for a bit, theyre pretty cool :smile:... come over ours!
Reply 65
squirly
I couldn't imagine spending Freshers Week without making friends. I feel like I've known people for 5 years, not 5 days. It's crazy how close you get just through living so close to everyone.

Ive just read so many people on here saying that they met people but then they go out without them.

Next year I will make sure to go to EVERY room in my dorm and get every person out for a drink
Reply 66
Freezer
Ive just read so many people on here saying that they met people but then they go out without them.

Next year I will make sure to go to EVERY room in my dorm and get every person out for a drink

ditto!
Reply 67
and make sure you don't let them all go home before midnight, leaving you with nowhere to go but home as well
Does anyone know if the person in 11E got my message?

If not - next time you're over, ask.

Ta.

Latest