The Student Room Group

Guardian and campaign group urge rethink on British Muslim returnees from Syria

deleted
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Not all of them will come back hardened Jihadist's bent on destroying our way of life, but some will. As always a blanket approach won't work, question is how do we tell those who genuinely regret going out there to those who want to carry out attacks back here?
Surely aid workers would have registered with the charities they were working with?

All those who joined ISIS or similar groups should absolutely not be allowed back.

You made your bed by rejecting Western civilisation in favour of such a disgusting group, now sleep in it.
Original post by Aj12
Not all of them will come back hardened Jihadist's bent on destroying our way of life, but some will. As always a blanket approach won't work, question is how do we tell those who genuinely regret going out there to those who want to carry out attacks back here?

Best to be safe and assume the worst, they're not joining ISIS because they're good people.
Reply 4
****ing Guardian, seems like they're just anti-national most of the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Ggmu!
****ing Guardian, seems like they're just anti-national most of the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. He's also a much bigger prick but meh i'd like to teach the local prick a lesson even if he gives me some freedom.
Reply 6
Original post by DErasmus
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. He's also a much bigger prick but meh i'd like to teach the local prick a lesson even if he gives me some freedom.

Sorry mate but you lost me haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
When these people allied with ISIS they declared themselves enemies of the west, for that they should be glad that they are still alive.

Original post by arson_fire
It wasn`t that long ago that people doing this would have been prosecuted for treason. I think it should be made perfectly clear to anyone who is thinking of going to Syria, Iraq, Afghan, etc that unless they are part of a legitimate humanitarian group you ain`t coming back to the UK.

Yes, treason should be reinstated.
Reply 8
Original post by Ggmu!
Sorry mate but you lost me haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol

Guardian readers hate the UK (they're pricks) but appear to love other countries like Iran and Russia (bigger pricks) just because the UK are local.
Reply 9
Original post by DErasmus
Lol

Guardian readers hate the UK (they're pricks) but appear to love other countries like Iran and Russia (bigger pricks) just because the UK are local.

Feel stupid now :frown:

In-****ing-deed. Couldn't have put it better.

Posted from TSR Mobile
We should treat them as they are scum, they had a choice. They have made their bed and must suffer the consequences.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending