The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

computing at bournemouth

hi, i attended the open day and i loved what the uni had to give and the town was just what i was looking for, the only concern being its 40th for computing.

does anyone know what the computing course like at bournemouth here as a btec student without a b in gcse or a level maths my choices are limited to kent, surrey, sussex and bournemouth and enjoying surrey and bournemouth and disliking sussexs

thanks in advance
Hello Olly,
As a student ambassador studying the computing framework course I would say that Bournemouth University (BU) is a decent choice,
The course itself is very well structured, you should not get more work than you can handle, and BU has a very strong focus on work placements and learning skills-for-life.
It may be ranked 40th for computing but we have businesses clamoring for our graduates, so I myself am not too worried, BU's motto is simply "Be yourself, Do your best"

And because it is based in Bournemouth you get access to the entire town, with nightlife like no other town, personally I'd recommend Cameo. :cool:
As for your current qualifications, those should be enough to get into BU just fine, and once you are part of BU and as long as you keep trying at it you should excel at your course, BU has excellent support systems in place for people from all walks of life. :biggrin:
Any more questions just say and I'll gladly try and answer them,
-Tom
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending