The Student Room Group

Geography, Sociology or Psychology?

I am currently having to make decisions about A-Levels. I have already chosen History, English Language and Japanese. I cannot decide between Geography, Sociology or Psychology?
I enjoy certain part of Geography but not all. I am interested in Sociology and Psychology but not sure. As I am not doing any math/science a-levels would Psychology be a good idea?
Original post by Connie98
I am currently having to make decisions about A-Levels. I have already chosen History, English Language and Japanese. I cannot decide between Geography, Sociology or Psychology?
I enjoy certain part of Geography but not all. I am interested in Sociology and Psychology but not sure. As I am not doing any math/science a-levels would Psychology be a good idea?

I am also choosing my A-levels, and have decided on Bio, Chem, English Literature and Geography.
Sociology is seen as a soft subject, so that's out the window.
Now, between Geography and Psychology, I've always enjoyed Geography and after seeing past papers, specifications and another thread on TSR of how "Psychology is a lie", I'm going for Geography.

Quick Reply

Latest