The Student Room Group

What the hell is happening to TSR?

Scroll to see replies

A lot of section leaders / mod step down because life gets in the way, etc. and they simply don't have time to commit to TSR.
What is the back room?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OU Student
A lot of section leaders / mod step down because life gets in the way, etc. and they simply don't have time to commit to TSR.

Loads of the SLs dropped out in the same time period though :holmes:
Original post by Maid Marian
Loads of the SLs dropped out in the same time period though :holmes:

The mods and community team did discuss this. It seems that when someone steps down, some of the team do then consider their position.

I did recently step down from Chat adn Advice on Everyday Issues. But this had been decided a while back.
Original post by OU Student
The mods and community team did discuss this. It seems that when someone steps down, some of the team do then consider their position.

I did recently step down from Chat adn Advice on Everyday Issues. But this had been decided a while back.

It kind of makes you wonder if behind-the-scenes changes were made that they didn't like, or something :holmes:
Original post by Edminzodo
What is the back room?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

post 58
Original post by Maid Marian
It kind of makes you wonder if behind-the-scenes changes were made that they didn't like, or something :holmes:

Nothing's really changed recently. I know there was someone who wasn't happy with the DBS (this replaced the CRB check) thing and I have a feeling someone wasn't overly happy with the warning system.

Around this time of year, many mods do graduate and get jobs, which can make modding TSR hard work.
Original post by Black Hippy
She writes articles for mumsnet.

You should probably stop stalking people then :tongue:

Ooorrrrr I've just seen their posts on a thread I've clicked on?

Nah lol you're right I really should stop stalking people :frown:
Reply 68
Original post by Edminzodo
What is the back room?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a room at the back of the house.

Original post by Huskaris
First of all, honoured :smile:

Second of all, the free sub ran out... But it only ran out for certain people.... lol. I was one of the people it ran out for.

TSR got it so wrong. :frown:
OP just wants a load of reps from the mentioned members...those coveted reps :rolleyes:
who's littleshambles?
meow
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
who's littleshambles?

I do miss her. :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest