The Student Room Group

I only feel comfortable when wearing designer clothing..

I would never dream of going out without atleast one piece of designer clothing such as a hugo boss jacket or gucci shades.. I like to wear a designer watch to.. I have Two armarnis one d&g and plan to get a hugo boss one soon.
When it comes to night wear, nothing but silk is to touch my body.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by MrMango
I would never dream of going out without atleast one piece of designer clothing such as a hugo boss jacket or gucci shades.. I like to wear a designer watch to.. I have Two armarnis one d&g and plan to get a hugo boss one soon.
Posted from TSR Mobile

That's because you're low-rent and don't know how to dress except in awful, garish, low-quality labels that are at home on Z-list reality TV celebrities.
Reply 2
Original post by MrMango
Posted from TSR Mobile

I like being naked.
Reply 3
Original post by Clip
That's because you're low-rent and don't know how to dress except in awful, garish, low-quality labels that are at home on Z-list reality TV celebrities.

Spoken like a true ignorant jealous anus-hole, you will find the material and quality of designer clothes are better and last longer than your peasant clothing from H&M.. not my fault I'm a high flyer who can afford to have nice things. I work hard mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by MrMango
Spoken like a true ignorant jealous anus-hole, you will find the material and quality of designer clothes are better and last longer than your peasant clothing from H&M.. not my fault I'm a high flyer who can afford to have nice things. I work hard mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would you assume I was referring to clothes like H&M?

If you work hard and can afford nice things - why would you wear Boss? Why would you think that Armani and D&G are "nice" watches?
God, you must really look down on us plebs.
Original post by MrMango
Posted from TSR Mobile

:toofunny:
Might I recommend Banana Republic
Ugh. Not a fan.
LOL BOSS!

Prada is the way to go.
Original post by MrMango
Posted from TSR Mobile

Can I touch your body? :flutter:
:troll:
I feel your pain.

After an interview, my dress pants got a little dirty. I decided to put it in the wash and in doing so, noticed the label. As these were a gifted pair pants, I'd never before seen the brand. It seemed unfamiliar so I jumped on my PC and googled it. To my horror, I discovered that the brand is what the Primark store uses.

PRIMARK!!!!

Do you know how disgusted I felt to have known that such inferior cloth touched my chocolate thighs? :cry2: :sad:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by keromedic
I feel your pain.

After an interview, my dress pants got a little dirty. I decided to put it in the wash and in doing so, noticed the label. As these were a gifted pair pants, I'd never before seen the brand. It seemed unfamiliar so I jumped on my PC and googled it. To my horror, I discovered that the brand is what the Primark store uses.

PRIMARK!!!!

Do you know how disgusted I felt to have known that such inferior cloth touched my chocolate thighs? :cry2: :sad:

Kero :sly:
Original post by MrMango
Posted from TSR Mobile

ArmaRni is a cool brand! I like to wear it too!
Reply 15
Original post by Pomum96
I like being naked.

Hmm I shall need some proof... For Academic Purposes, of course :/
Original post by Gax
Hmm I shall need some proof... For Academic Purposes, of course :/

Im so half asleep i nearly went ahead and posted a picture
Reply 17
Original post by Pomum96
Im so half asleep i nearly went ahead and posted a picture

Aw :3
I think Friar Chris has summed it up after Master Mangos recent posts in a food budgeting thread i'd be inclined to agree with the diagnosis of acute on chronic trollitis
Original post by DeceitfulDove
Kero :sly:

Deceit :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest