The Student Room Group

Would this be an odd A Level combination?

Economics, Mathematics, Drama and English Literature.

Economics is something I'd like to do in university but I also really like Drama as well. What do you think?
Reply 1
That being said, I'm not sure if I want to do Economics or Drama in university. :/
Reply 2
It's either Drama or Film I'm thinking of doing.
Not at all, maths and economics go together - whereas drama and English literature often end up being quite interlinked.

We studied Shakespeare for lit and it was also part of our drama modules to perform a Shakespeare play so it gave us really good insight :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by amelienine
Economics, Mathematics, Drama and English Literature.

Economics is something I'd like to do in university but I also really like Drama as well. What do you think?

It really doesn't matter that much if you have an 'odd' A Level combination, as long as you're enjoying them and fulfilling the entry requirements of the course you're thinking of applying to. Have a look on the websites of some of the universities and their offered courses you're interested in, see if they favour any particular subjects at A Level. As long as you have them, you're fine. I know some economics courses favour maths quite a lot, so you seem to be on the right track!

Quick Reply

Latest