The Student Room Group

Do You Find "Classiness" Attractive?

Poll

Do You Like "Classy" Partners?

Or is it more of a turn off? Define what "classy" means to you too :smile:

vote on the poll :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Classy means polite and good-mannered. And suave. And it's definitely not a turn off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Edminzodo
Classy means polite and good-mannered. And suave. And it's definitely not a turn off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks - are you a guy or a girl if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
Original post by BreakingBadx
Thanks - are you a guy or a girl if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

I'm a stormtrooper . . . :cool:

Sorry, I don't like to reveal anything about myself on here. You can guess at it, if you like. You'll probably get it right on the first or second try. :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Edminzodo
I'm a stormtrooper . . . :cool:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Male :smug:
YES. Classiness is a requisite for me. :fan:
I think the term 'classy' is used moreso in relation to women, though. :holmes: Idk. But I could never like a guy who wasn't a gentleman. :chaplin:
Reply 6
Original post by Maid Marian
YES. Classiness is a requisite for me. :fan:
I think the term 'classy' is used moreso in relation to women, though. :holmes: Idk. But I could never like a guy who wasn't a gentleman. :chaplin:

I think the word applies to both genders :tongue:

would you consider yourself classy? (Sorry, I hope that question didn't come out wrong, I'm just wondering if like tends to seek like lol)
I think the word applies to both genders :tongue:

would you consider yourself classy? (Sorry, I hope that question didn't come out wrong, I'm just wondering if like tends to seek like lol)

I guess it does, but I've never really heard of a man being explicitly described as classy before :holmes:

Yeah, I'd say so :rofl: Or I try to be :ninja: Fair maidens must always be classy, it's in the job description. :yes:
Reply 8
I guess it does, but I've never really heard of a man being explicitly described as classy before :holmes:

Yeah, I'd say so :rofl: Or I try to be :ninja: Fair maidens must always be classy, it's in the job description. :yes:

Do you live in a castle and have a white knight in shining armour for a boyfriend? :rofl: That sounds fun.
Do you live in a castle and have a white knight in shining armour for a boyfriend? :rofl: That sounds fun.

If only. :moon: Though I do have a TSR golden knight who looks like he has descended from heaven and has a heart of gold! :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:

Plantagenet Crown
x

:colone:
If only. :moon: Though I do have a TSR golden knight who looks like he has descended from heaven and has a heart of gold! :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:

:colone:

Does he look like the girl from Goldfinger? :lol: :tongue:
Does he look like the girl from Goldfinger? :lol: :tongue:

I ... don't know who that is but he looks like the epitome of manliness so I presume the answer is no.

Anyway, we've derailed your thread enough :rofl:
I ... don't know who that is but he looks like the epitome of manliness so I presume the answer is no.

Anyway, we've derailed your thread enough :rofl:

Yeah, oops :lol:

That's not what I meant... Google Image "goldfinger gold." There is a scene where a girl is all gold. :tongue:
I like classy girls but I rarely meet any. Most of the girls I meet are prissy, middle-class, 'Starbucks and Uggs' type girls or chavs.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by MancBoy
I like classy girls but I rarely meet any. Most of the girls I meet are prissy, middle-class, 'Starbucks and Uggs' type girls or chavs.

Yeah, I don't think "uggs and iPad" style (on guys or girls) is necessarily classy either :lol:

How do you define classy, then?
Most definitely a turn on :tongue:
Original post by thegodofgod
Most definitely a turn on :tongue:

What would you consider "classy"? :smile:
What would you consider "classy"? :smile:

Someone who's very well dressed, e.g. a nice suit, a nice watch, nice shoes. Like Harvey Specter from Suits :wink:

Likewise for women, Harvey's girlfriend/fiancée, Scottie :sogood:
Reply 18
You won't even get an agreement on the definition of "classy", so it's going to be difficult.
Original post by thegodofgod
Someone who's very well dressed, e.g. a nice suit, a nice watch, nice shoes. Like Harvey Specter from Suits :wink:

Likewise for women, Harvey's girlfriend/fiancée, Scottie :sogood:

Ah, yes, I know the look. :smile: :tongue:

I don't watch Suits, but just Googled her and, yes, her look is grand :coma:

Clip
You won't even get an agreement on the definition of "classy", so it's going to be difficult.

How would you define it? And yes or no?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending