Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Eastenders

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness in in to the final 16! The group winners battle it out for the overall title! 15-07-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone think it has gone downhill, ever since Louise Berridge got the Executive Producer job.

If yes then why not sign the petition to get her sacked.

By going onto www.google.com then type in 'Eastenders Louise Berridge sacked'.

It will only take 1 minute please sign.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    LOL I wouldn't sign such a thing. I personally think it's got better, I never used to watch it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It will get even more better if Louise Berridge is gone.
    Just sign the petition please.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kish)
    It will get even more better if Louise Berridge is gone.
    Just sign the petition please.
    Yeah okay. :cool:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im sorry HappySunshine

I did'nt mean to be rude or too pushy.

Sorry.

am i forgiven?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kish)
    Does anyone think it has gone downhill, ever since Louise Berridge got the Executive Producer job.

If yes then why not sign the petition to get her sacked.

By going onto www.google.com then type in 'Eastenders Louise Berridge sacked'.

It will only take 1 minute please sign.
    Yes, Eastenders has been going downhill over the last couple of years. Unfortunate.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kish)
    Im sorry HappySunshine

I did'nt mean to be rude or too pushy.

Sorry.

am i forgiven?
    Of course
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think they should kill off Dirty Den. He is boring and very tiresome. We can't stand him in my house, such a terrible character.

I wish for once that somebody had someting nice happen to them without anything bad happening at all. That would be an amazing storyline as it has never happened before in the history of soaps!

Dirty Den must die.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThunderCat8)
    I think they should kill off Dirty Den. He is boring and very tiresome. We can't stand him in my house, such a terrible character.

I wish for once that somebody had someting nice happen to them without anything bad happening at all. That would be an amazing storyline as it has never happened before in the history of soaps!

Dirty Den must die.
    Dirty Den is probably the best character on Eastenders!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What's been happening? I haven't seen it all week.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    What's been happening? I haven't seen it all week.
    From http://www.walfordweb.co.uk/walfordweb/episodes.htm, the definitive Eastenders site. Spoilers are on there as well.

Monday 26 April 2004
    Laura receives a visit from the benefits agency and is forced to confess that she worked a shift at the Queen Vic. Furious that she has been accused of fraud, she suspects that Janine has shopped her and they have yet another venomous argument.

Meanwhile, Ian seeks advice on women from Den and later asks Kate out; and Minty is mortified about acting on his feelings for Sam.

Tuesday 27 April 2004
    Pat lifts Laura’s spirits by finding her work at the MinuteMart. However, Janine is reluctant to see Laura succeed and, by the end of the day, vicious rumours leave Laura out of work again. Desperate, and at her lowest ebb, Laura attacks Janine in the street but comes off worst. Janine gloats as Laura is left crying in the gutter.

The pressure is on for the Watts family as they count down to the re-opening of the club. Den leaves his children in charge but things go from bad to worse when the water supply to the Square is cut.

Meanwhile, Spencer thinks he has a date with Zoe, and Sam is finding things awkward with Minty.

Thursday 29 April 2004
    When Janine flaunts her date - a handsome businessman - at Angie’s Den’s opening night, Laura takes the opportunity to tell him about Janine’s sordid past. On the receiving end for once, Janine leaves the club in tears but vows revenge. She follows Laura home and confronts her.

Den receives a shock when a mystery woman arrives at the club; he steers her away from his family. Meanwhile, Zoe dresses to impress and Dennis is her target.

Friday 30 April 2004
    Pat rushes home to find Laura sobbing and hysterical. She soothes her as much as she can and then pays Janine a visit, pleading with her to leave Laura alone. However, Janine turns her vicious tongue on Pat and leaves her stunned by confessing the truth about Barry. Pat returns home and is shocked to find Laura lying at the bottom of the stairs.

Meanwhile, Den takes his mystery woman to the B&B to talk and, as they argue, it becomes clear that they have shared a past. Chrissie accuses Den of taking money and leaving her. It is apparent that she knows nothing of the Watts family and is shocked when Patrick mentions that Den has a daughter.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cool, thanks.
Updated: May 1, 2004
New on TSR

Moving on from GCSEs

What advice would you give someone starting A-levels?

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.