The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE maths with econ personal statement

I thought it would not be a wise idea to mention economics in my personal statement since other than LSE I'm applying for straight maths course. But it turns out that I HAD to mention my interest in econ..
Is this true? If so, do I stand zero chance?

My personal statement had no mention about economics AT ALL....
Dude, my PS had only one reference of ANY sort to economics and it was one sentence which was talking about the financial deficit our country was facing and that's it. By the way, I tutor mathematics upto A Level and I am currently a first year UG student at LSE. https://www.tutorhunt.com/users/7784588098525/
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Omd im applying to ucl and lse for maths with economics and applying for maths with finance/stats at other unis and was worried about the same thing! i cant write about economics,stats and finanace along with mathematics. what should i do? should i just keep it 100% maths?
Original post by pruthviamin
Omd im applying to ucl and lse for maths with economics and applying for maths with finance/stats at other unis and was worried about the same thing! i cant write about economics,stats and finanace along with mathematics. what should i do? should i just keep it 100% maths?

Are you able to connect maths with economics? How is maths helpful in understanding economics?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending