The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Early Childhood Studies and Psychology

I'm thinking of applying to study Early Childhood Studies and Psychology at Derby for 2015. Is there anyone who is studying it at the moment who can tell me more about it?
Do you like it? What is your timetable like? What placement opportunities are there?
Any information would help :smile:
Thankyou :smile:
Hi

I'm currently at Derby doing the Joint Honours Foundation year and these are the subjects I hope to do too :smile:

Have you been to an open day?? I absolutely love Derby Uni. So glad I made the decision to study here :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
That awesome! What foundation degree are you doing?
I don't think I will be able to attend an open day as I am from Cornwall which is why I am trying to gain as much information and feedback from other students to help me make my decision.
What would you say is your favourite bit about Derby? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's a year that leads onto a joint honours degree if you pass the year :smile:

Derby Uni...it's a very friendly uni, the lecturers are brilliant, very helpful and friendly, there is always something going off. The uni itself is very modern, light and airy.

I only started September so there probably isn't much more I can say.

I'm hoping to go to an open day so if I do I can give you more info if you'd like??? :smile:

Anything else just ask and I'll help if I can or try and find out for you. Private message me if you'd like :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest