The Student Room Group

Girls, how attractive are East Asian guys?

Do you like them as much as white guys?

or

Would they have to be more witty and better groomed than most white guys to become noticeable?

or

Are they not attractive at all?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

or

Would they have to be more witty and better groomed than most white guys to become noticeable?

or

(speaking as a BBC)
All east asian guys I have come across are really nice, polite and been super amazing friends. However until very recently (within the last month), I have never been attracted to them due to their *beta* approach and dress sense (they don't seem to care at all about appearances).
Also depends on the guys friendship circle - mostly western friends/all asian friends.
To become noticeable you have to be more outgoing/proactive/extrovert and pay attention to the girl, dont be shy :smile:
I've been attracted to east asian guys before so I would say they are attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

or

or

I'm a guy and most east asian girls are attractive, Kpop is quite popular with the women here too. I'd assume women of all races find them attractive.
Why are you comparing yourself to a white guy..? :K:

*cough* inferiority complex *cough*. Instantly unattractive.
(speaking as a BBC)
All east asian guys I have come across are really nice, polite and been super amazing friends. However until very recently (within the last month), I have never been attracted to them due to their *beta* approach and dress sense (they don't seem to care at all about appearances).
Also depends on the guys friendship circle - mostly western friends/all asian friends.
To become noticeable you have to be more outgoing/proactive/extrovert and pay attention to the girl, dont be shy :smile:

So, what about an Asian that was practically westernised (also BBC) but was an Alpha/ Unilad?
White girls will pick the third option since they don't find us attractive. It sucks being an Oriental guy who fancies white girls the most. :sad:
So, what about an Asian that was practically westernised (also BBC) but was an Alpha/ Unilad?

That's why I said until recently! For me I realised how much in common we have in terms of upbringing, family values, understanding of the hard work ethic, financial security etc compared to the challenge/chase of getting a white guy to understand why I study so much.

Everything just seems to be easier if you have the same way of thinking, what are your thoughts on this? What type of girls/race are you attracted to?
Original post by Mr Smurf
White girls will pick the third option since they don't find us attractive. It sucks being an Oriental guy who fancies white girls the most. :sad:

how old are you?
how old are you?

In my 20s. I don't see how it is relevant. White girls who are my age are not more likely to like Oriental guys than ones who are 18.
In my 20s. I don't see how it is relevant. White girls who are my age are not more likely to like Oriental guys than ones who are 18.

You have an immature outlook, went through your prev posts (hope you don't mind) and you have been dwelling on this problem - where's the action? You don't know that they don't like you until you go out there and ask them out! Guys get knocked back ALL the time, it's not just east asians. It shouldn't be a chip on your shoulder, move on and ask the next girl out.
Girls aren't as superficial as you make out, if you are decent, not creepy and nice there is no reason why a girl would say 'err...sorry you're not my type' if they've not even taken the opportunity to get to know you.

Have you tried improving yourself?
Original post by Black Cat
Have you tried improving yourself?

All the time.
how do guys feel about oriental girls?
I'm a guy and most east asian girls are attractive, Kpop is quite popular with the women here too. I'd assume women of all races find them attractive.

Kpop guys are effeminate though :curious:, cute but no George Clooney/Ryan Gosling.
All the time.

Maybe you should take a different approach on things?

Original post by constance2013
how do guys feel about oriental girls?

I like them :smile:

Kpop guys are effeminate though :curious:, cute but no George Clooney/Ryan Gosling.

Taste in men differs for each person some may prefer the effeminate look opposed to the more masculine guys you mentioned.
Maybe you should take a different approach on things?

Short of becoming filthy rich and attracting a gold digger, there isn't much more different approaches I can possibly take. White girls are just not into Oriental guys sadly. :frown:
East Asian girls though :smug:
Never said they were beta, they just take a beta approach to asking you out and never said it was crap! Messing my words around seriously...
Never said they were beta, they just take a beta approach to asking you out and never said it was crap! Messing my words around seriously...

It's the same thing. You just said it in a "nice" way. Personally I do care about how I dress. I care about how I look to girls (white girls especially) when I make an effort with my appearance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending