The Student Room Group

Preparation for psychology at uni

wondering if anyone has any advice on how to prepare for psychology at uni other than a level psychology. like what kind of books or journals to be reading, looking to start next year (hopefully) and want to be as prepared as i can be. would appreciate any advice. Thanks
YouTube lectures...!
Original post by Liam123456
wondering if anyone has any advice on how to prepare for psychology at uni other than a level psychology. like what kind of books or journals to be reading, looking to start next year (hopefully) and want to be as prepared as i can be. would appreciate any advice. Thanks

I agree with looking at YouTube lectures and just general research. Don't look up too much as you may get confused and think it's too hard when in fact it's just because it's all new to you. You could check the university you're going to forum to see if there are any psychology students there and try and see what the core book is so you can read about it. Also, check the university's website to see if they list modules/units you will be taking so you can look them up as well.
Original post by Liam123456

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2739866 i started a thread for books/lecturers that are good to start reading on...

Quick Reply

Latest