The Student Room Group

WJEC AS Computing 2014-2015

Any WJEC AS Computing students out there? :tongue:

If there is, any of you started the CG2 Training Log Coursework? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Yeah I am and I am so confused with the training log
Original post by autobreadbin
Yeah I am and I am so confused with the training log

Yay, at least someone else is doing it. Was starting to think there weren't any other WJEC students on TSR. :tongue:

I sort of understand, but I'm still a bit confused. Which part of the CW are you on? We just started and we're on the Problem Definition and Objectives.
Reply 4
We just finished Hardware and Software requirements. Our teacher's a slave driver...

Do you guys need any help?
Reply 5
Not sure what exam board I'm on
Reply 6
Original post by Andy98
Not sure what exam board I'm on

You really should find out. It's best to know what exam board your on so you know exactly what they want to get the best mark.
Reply 7
Original post by HaamidY
You really should find out. It's best to know what exam board your on so you know exactly what they want to get the best mark.

The guy teaches us to whatever specification it is and all that, so I don't really see the point.
Reply 8
Original post by Andy98
The guy teaches us to whatever specification it is and all that, so I don't really see the point.

Personally, I find it easier when I know exactly what the exam board wants. But that's just me.:smile:
Reply 9
Original post by HaamidY
Personally, I find it easier when I know exactly what the exam board wants. But that's just me.:smile:

I find it easier to look at all of the exam boards and cover all the bases.
has anyone managed to find a solution to this coursework? regarding coding? I'm really struggling
Reply 11
Original post by Laura_Holmes
has anyone managed to find a solution to this coursework? regarding coding? I'm really struggling

Ahh so I'm not on that exam board.

I'm willing to help if I knew the question.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HaamidY
We just finished Hardware and Software requirements. Our teacher's a slave driver...

Do you guys need any help?

Which part are you on now? We finished up to Hardware and Software requirements for the written bit, and for the past week and a bit we've been making the program itself. It's been alright so far, though whilst making the program there have been a few hiccups. :smile:

Original post by Laura_Holmes

Are you still struggling? If so what is it you need help with?
Reply 13
Has anyone finished the coursework yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey,

I'm resitting this exam, if anyone wants to have a look at some revision notes for the AS computing exam, here you go:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d1lguoh3irtdhae/CG1RevisionNotes.pdf?dl=0

Honestly think anyone could get top grades with this, a really good revision guide for CG1.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending