The Student Room Group

Joint Honours English and History 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey ollie oh that's amazing!! Congrats... I applied for the combined course history and english. I have not yet recieved an offer from Liverpool, but I did send my UCAS two weeks ago! Lol
I have got conditional offers from...
Leicester university
Loughborough university
Nottingham
De Montfort university in Leicester
Reply 21
Original post by emilyjade19
I hope I only have 3 as well!!! Yes they told me in my email that I could if I need to and I'm sure it's the same, just email the admissions tutor, or I don't know if you have one, but in the interview reply form :smile: for merton I had to fill out a form specifying when I would get there and how many nights I would spend!!

Thanks for that. Yeah, I've been in touch and they're fine with it... And yes, I've filled in a very similar form :smile: Good luck with your interviews, whether there are 3 of them or more in the end!
Original post by Mitzybat
Thanks for that. Yeah, I've been in touch and they're fine with it... And yes, I've filled in a very similar form :smile: Good luck with your interviews, whether there are 3 of them or more in the end!

Thank you, you too!! :smile:
I've had offers for Leicester, Royal Holloway and Kent all to do English and History and all for ABB (Royal Holloway specifically wanted the A in English). Just wondering if anyone had an insight into which would be best to go to? I am very torn about all of them!

Reply 24
Has anyone got offers for Joint Hons English and History from Edinburgh or StAndrews? I'm still waiting... and beginning to worry...
I do Joint Honours English and History at the moment - worst decision ever. I'm in the process of getting rid of English and sticking at History. I've got a third overall with 4 Referrals.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by simplylldxo
I do Joint Honours English and History at the moment - worst decision ever. I'm in the process of getting rid of English and sticking at History. I've got a third overall with 4 Referrals.

Posted from TSR Mobile

May I ask why it was such a bad decision? I really want to do Joint Honors English and History but after reading your comment I feel quite apprehensive now...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending