The Student Room Group

Can I switch my deferred entry places?

Hi everyone,
I'm on my gap year at the moment and have got a deferred entry place at Bath to do mechanical engineering. However, after spending some time in Bath and Bristol (which was my insurance, also deferred entry) I think I might prefer Bristol. Do you think it would still be possible, given that only a small number of offers for next year have been given out, to switch University places? Any advice would be fantastic!
Thanks a lot,
Rowan
Original post by Rowan_I
Hi everyone,
I'm on my gap year at the moment and have got a deferred entry place at Bath to do mechanical engineering. However, after spending some time in Bath and Bristol (which was my insurance, also deferred entry) I think I might prefer Bristol. Do you think it would still be possible, given that only a small number of offers for next year have been given out, to switch University places? Any advice would be fantastic!
Thanks a lot,
Rowan

The situation is that you hold only a deferred place at Bath. You hold nothing at Bristol. If you wish to go to Bristol you will have to cancel your Bath place and re-apply through UCAS to compete with this year's bunch of candidates for a fresh offer, with nothing certain.

Quick Reply

Latest