The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

University of East Anglia (UEA) foundation medicine applicants 2015

Since no one has created a thread about Foundation medicine (2015 applicants) at UEA, I made one.

You can start a discussion of individual medical schools and their courses for applicants and current students. Not for all those 'Am I Good Enough' questions.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by hamza3256
Since no one has created a thread about Foundation medicine (2015 applicants) at UEA, I made one.

You can start a discussion of individual medical schools and their courses for applicants and current students. Not for all those 'Am I Good Enough' questions.

Hey! My sister has applied!
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by BCMFM16
Hey! My sister has applied!

what's her predicted grades and UKCAT score? Also what did she get in her AS?
Reply 3
what's her predicted grades and UKCAT score? Also what did she get in her AS?

She's predicted A*AA. Her UKCAT is 684 and in AS she got AABC😃
Reply 4
Original post by BCMFM16
She's predicted A*AA. Her UKCAT is 684 and in AS she got AABC������

Did she get any offer yet?
Reply 5
Did she get any offer yet?

No, not yet. She also applied to Nottingham they sent her an email about needing to show proof for the criteria.
Reply 6
I applied here :redface:
Reply 7
When do they start giving interviews or rejections
Reply 8
I had a quick look at the last two threads. Last years interviews were given out on the 30th of Jan and the year before that on the 22nd, hopefully we'll hear back from them soon.
What are everybody's stats?!
I've applied and just got my criteria proof back
My stats are 1A* 3As 5Bs and ukcat of 540 (low I know) and predicted A* bio B rs and C chem what about everyone else?
I havent been asked to send criteria proof? Do they ask for it or do we have to just send it?
Im predicted A* - maths A- chemistry and B -biology (C in as physics) with 645 ukcat and A*, 4A,s and 5Bs at gcse. So nervous just want to hear back!!!
They asked ages ago in an e-mail they said the deadline was jan 15
Ahh i didnt get that email?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anybody called/ heard anything back? :confused:
Original post by sassystudent
Ahh i didnt get that email?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure about this but it may be that you didn't meet the contextual criteria, they said in the email that they screen the applicants and those who do pass the primary screening will be asked to fill in the form. But this is just a guess, I advice you to call them and check.
How would they know if i hadnt met the contextual criteria without asking. Ive emailed them, the only thing i can think is that i meet the ciriteria for the school and i also like in east anglia so thats enough?! But i dont know!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think that your grades may be too high as they say on the website those with AAA should apply to the A100 course so it could be that
I havent got aaa though, im predicted a*ab and they said at the open day that would be fine. What did the email look like, im hoping i didnt miss it 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply