The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

University of East Anglia (UEA) foundation medicine applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Interview tomorrow!!!
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Today 😭😱😨😨😢
My flight has been delayed omds OUT OF ALL THE FLIGHTS 😭😂
How was it?
I was just wondering, is there a role play station as part of the interview or is it all just general questions???
Reply 125
Does anyone know how many offers they give
Original post by An4w42
Does anyone know how many offers they give

They told us at the end that they interview around 100 people and give 24 offers
Reply 127
Have all interviews taken place now
Reply 128
Those of you who have had interviews, do you mind sharing your stats?
It seems as though a batch of offers and rejections was sent out 12/13 days after one of the first interview dates last year, so hopefully some of us will hear by the end of this week or the start of next week.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hopefully we will hear soon guys! As there are 24 places I think they will give out slightly more offers- maybe 30 ish? Anyways, have all the interviews finished or are they still going on?
I've received an email from UCAS saying that something has changed in my application to East Anglia A104 but I can't log into the track because the system is down until 8am on Monday so I don't know if it's an offer or a rejection. :frown: Has anyone else had an update from ucas?
Yeah I applied to the 5 year course and they considered me for foundation course instead, that makes more sense now! Thank you for the reply, I'm so relieved now because I was stressing over it so much hahah :smile:
Hey I got an update too but mine was because UEA transferrd my application to the A100 to A104, if you applied for the 5 year course and got considered for the 6 year one instead then you are probably in the same position as me. Not to worry because it just means that they're starting to get to the process of shifting through our interview scores etc and doing the administrative stuff :smile: hope it helps and saves you from a panic ! Stay strong, I know this whole process is so tedious and stressful!
Original post by chicachiquita97
I've received an email from UCAS saying that something has changed in my application to East Anglia A104 but I can't log into the track because the system is down until 8am on Monday so I don't know if it's an offer or a rejection. :frown: Has anyone else had an update from ucas?

yeah I got it too. Don't worry, it means absolutely nothing. UCAS is always very delayed with changing course codes etc. Also, UEA will email you as-well if you have been made an offer or rejected, just in case you didn't know. How do you think your interview went?
Original post by parvez-ahmed42
yeah I got it too. Don't worry, it means absolutely nothing. UCAS is always very delayed with changing course codes etc. Also, UEA will email you as-well if you have been made an offer or rejected, just in case you didn't know. How do you think your interview went?

Thank you for the reply! I was so stressed haha. The interview went better than I thought it would be but i'm not sure tbh. Out of the 7 stations I think 5 went well. What about you? :smile:
Thank you for the reply! I was so stressed haha. The interview went better than I thought it would be but i'm not sure tbh. Out of the 7 stations I think 5 went well. What about you? :smile:
yeah they were all very nice weren't they! To be fair though its really hard to tell how you scored because they seem to be nice to everyone! What is your ukcat by the way?
Original post by ndprincess
yeah they were all very nice weren't they! To be fair though its really hard to tell how you scored because they seem to be nice to everyone! What is your ukcat by the way?
and one thing I definitely found was that everyone else being interviewed were so nice aswell, I would really love to be in uni with genuinely all those who were there competing with me , I wish everyone could get in!

Yeah same. I think 5 of mine went well but at the same time, everyone on the day thought their interview went really well so it's hard to even assume how they are going to differentiate between us all. Also, on my day which was Friday 27th February, everyone single person interviewed had applied to the A100 course initially so I don't understand if there going to give offers between us separate to those who had originally applied to the programme.
Original post by ndprincess

Yeah everyone on the day was really nice, moreso than the other University interviews I've been two. My UKCAT is 647.5, how about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending