The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Student Accommodation: which one is the best one?

Hello, I have a question to current UCL students, it might be divided, but, hell, give it a go.
Which hall/student accommodation you regard as the best? In means of safety, aesthetic, distance from campus, services, sense of community?
(edited 9 years ago)
You are allocated not chosen I'm afraid. Also UCL doesn't have a campus per se.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
yeah , as above you can't pick but every accommodation is different

i'm in goldsmid and because it's so small and we live so far out , i know a lot of people here and i travel to uni every day with people on my course

but other halls are equally as friendly , they're just bigger and sometimes a lot noisier (ramsey and ifor , for example).

the only halls i've heard bad stuff about is schafer and also probably campbell house - although they're really close to uni , they're just boring and really quiet :')
Reply 3
Original post by hotliketea
yeah , as above you can't pick but every accommodation is different

i'm in goldsmid and because it's so small and we live so far out , i know a lot of people here and i travel to uni every day with people on my course

but other halls are equally as friendly , they're just bigger and sometimes a lot noisier (ramsey and ifor , for example).

the only halls i've heard bad stuff about is schafer and also probably campbell house - although they're really close to uni , they're just boring and really quiet :')

The quieter the better in my case (I am a very anxious, unsociable person). How are the corridors and students? Am I likely to hear loud noises after 20:00?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending