Reply 40
Original post by Kolasinac138
Me too! :smile:

See you there then!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Maaarcocr
The only good side is that we haven't been rejected!

Right:smile:)...by the way, when smb's rejected, are they told so or they dont get any mail about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dianav99
Right:smile:)...by the way, when smb's rejected, are they told so or they dont get any mail about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know that they normally email you to let you know that you're rejected
Well then that's good...no news, good news:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well then that's good...no news, good news:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly!
Me too! :smile:

When did you apply?:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When did you apply?:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

14th Oct
Reply 47
Track will update when you get a rejection. Best of luck with those who still have the interview to look forward to. It's not really that bad, it's fine (though maybe it went badly and I can't tell :frown: ). You'll love imperial, I know I did
Original post by TVIO
Given that almost 90% of compsci interviewees get offers it'll probably be fairly informal therefore quite qiuck. Still, 30 mins isn't that long

Source?

When did you receive your imperial interview email?

Sorry to inform you but the above was for the 2013 intake and last year's was much more selective in Computing. In fact this year the department was oversubscribed, so people who just missed their offers were turned away. Also, having watched this forum last year I would just like to say that you cannot read anything into whether you have heard or not. This goes for any subject. To me it seemed that Physics and Mech Eng took a very long time. Some people who interviewed early didnt hear until March/April!! The same for Chem Eng. So don't dispair! And as for the computing, all the interviews were different it would appear. But at some point they are going to test your maths/logic. Good luck to you all.
Reply 53
Original post by Enattente
Sorry to inform you but the above was for the 2013 intake and last year's was much more selective in Computing. In fact this year the department was oversubscribed, so people who just missed their offers were turned away. Also, having watched this forum last year I would just like to say that you cannot read anything into whether you have heard or not. This goes for any subject. To me it seemed that Physics and Mech Eng took a very long time. Some people who interviewed early didnt hear until March/April!! The same for Chem Eng. So don't dispair! And as for the computing, all the interviews were different it would appear. But at some point they are going to test your maths/logic. Good luck to you all.

But they do seem to be quick at offering/rejecting at least. People found out on Friday (from the 5th Nov interview batch) whether they got in or not. It's Imperial, it's always going to be oversubscribed...
Original post by TVIO
But they do seem to be quick at offering/rejecting at least. People found out on Friday (from the 5th Nov interview batch) whether they got in or not. It's Imperial, it's always going to be oversubscribed...

Yes, I think they are quicker than other departments. But last year they clearly gave out too many offers as they rejected people who had dropped a grade in unrelative subjects. Anyway, I am sure you will be fine:smile:
Has anyone applied around 15th oct and received any offer or invitation? Especially the international students?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone applied around 15th oct and received any offer or invitation? Especially the international students?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes, almost all of us have
Great....they do send rejection email right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied on the 7th but my UCAS was incomplete so I sent the missing data on the 15th, so I think they started considering it around that date. I got an invite for an interview the 3rd Dec. I'm international (from Italy)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Degiac
I applied on the 7th but my UCAS was incomplete so I sent the missing data on the 15th, so I think they started considering it around that date. I got an invite for an interview the 3rd Dec. I'm international (from Italy)

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you receive the invitation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending