The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Computing Interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by qwepoizxcmnb
Well I wasn't expecting STEP exactly, but was going to take it anyway. Puts more pressure on it now though, was hoping my offer would be the standard offer. Did you not mention STEP at all on your UCAS?

Had it as pending, just didn't expect to get an offer on it :frown: Though someone else didn't and got the exact same offer as me.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
No STEP base.
How'd everyones interviews go today?
Original post by TVIO
Had it as pending, just didn't expect to get an offer on it :frown: Though someone else didn't and got the exact same offer as me.

Really? Sounds like Imperial are just giving out STEP offers regardless then. Still have no idea how they decide. I'm sure if they gave you an offer then you have a good chance of passing STEP. It's just going to be quite a bit of work from now til the summer for all of us....
Reply 164
Original post by Kolasinac138
Yes. I talked to you at the end but wasnt sure it was you. :biggrin:

I didn't see anyone else with dreadlocks, how the hell did you manage to not be sure? :biggrin:

By the way are you the guy I told to add me on Facebook or someone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Degiac
I didn't see anyone else with dreadlocks, how the hell did you manage to not be sure? :biggrin:

By the way are you the guy I told to add me on Facebook or someone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes
Reply 166
Original post by Beasttty
How'd everyones interviews go today?

Well, I think. I was able to answer both the math/logic questions, even though I was so nervous I had to draw it before realising that "a shape whose points are at the same distance from a single point" is actually a circle :mad:
I hope he understood I was nervous and not stupid :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending