The Student Room Group

Molest, rape & even murder of 1400 girls by Pakistani men

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrMango
what are you talking about? seriously pipe down you anti-christ, stop trying to be the vigilante of TSR.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok, Mr Raisin head.
Reply 41
Original post by Catholic_
Ok, Mr Raisin head.

Displaying your intelligence level.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think in all seriousness it's time for Whites to start self defence groups in these areas.
Original post by Truthman
Thats a reality. The only reason why less people blatantly deny this reality today is because the facts are more widely known and accepted.

The leftists deny it because it shatters their vision of a country and all it's ills being the work of nasty white people. The fact that Muslims have been organising mass rape in a small town vindicates everything that those who love their country have been saying i.e. that mass immigration of Muslims from backwards countries is a threat to our way of life. Ironically it is pro-homosexual and pro-feminist lefties who should be the most ideologically opposed to the views of these communities.
Reply 44
Original post by AuldReekie123
The leftists deny it because it shatters their vision of a country and all it's ills being the work of nasty white people. The fact that Muslims have been organising mass rape in a small town vindicates everything that those who love their country have been saying i.e. that mass immigration of Muslims from backwards countries is a threat to our way of life. Ironically it is pro-homosexual and pro-feminist lefties who should be the most ideologically opposed to the views of these communities.

I agree with this in a way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GoldenDawnX
Why don't White's molest, rape and murder 1400 Pakistani girls as racial karma?

Come on, now. Do not say such things. Leave that to the youknowwho's.
Original post by Maura Kat
How did 1400 young innocent vulnerable white girls get molested, sexually abused, raped and even murdered in Rotherham by a group of Pakistani men who were largely of Muslim descent. and all the police and town councilors did was nothing?

How can this happen in modern day Britain?

How do you think? The human rights morons and idiots who have been giving muslims the benefit of the doubt all of these years.

If the police were allowed to do their job regardless of someone's race or religion, it wouldn't be a problem.

Unfortunately muslims get away with anything in this country.

Because they're most likely already being raped by their own fathers/brothers.

Most decent people would just find it impossible to do so, any anyway it's not the fault of the girls. I think it's a genetic thing which stops them people from being able to resist.
Reply 49
these pigs rape asian girls even more nearly none of the desi girls (indian and bengali) that are raped ever come forward and report it so they make easier targets. so would people stop defending pakistani culture its freaking disgusting and no im not a racist for saying that.
Reply 50
Original post by Le Nombre
Frankly who gives a flying **** about legal aid?

If you want legal representation you can pay for it, God knows there are plenty of us out there offering the service.

Everyone should care about legal aid, especially lawyers and prospective lawyers. Litigants in person and their McKenzie friends are by all accounts (I'm still a student) a growing problem causing a slowdown of the court process which isn't known for it's haste. It means the void is having to be filled by pro bono, a practice so alien to every other industry in the UK that the fact that it's fundamental to the functioning of our legal system is absolutely baffling to outsiders It also creates an access to justice issue whereby poor people simply have no access to the courts or even the threat of court to be used as a bargaining chip because there is no chance they're getting legal aid and they can't afford court.
Reply 51
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
Because they're most likely already being raped by their own fathers/brothers.

Or maybe whites are sick of rapeing other races of people I mean they did it for hundreds of years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wattsy
Everyone should care about legal aid, especially lawyers and prospective lawyers. Litigants in person and their McKenzie friends are by all accounts (I'm still a student) a growing problem causing a slowdown of the court process which isn't known for it's haste. It means the void is having to be filled by pro bono, a practice so alien to every other industry in the UK that the fact that it's fundamental to the functioning of our legal system is absolutely baffling to outsiders It also creates an access to justice issue whereby poor people simply have no access to the courts or even the threat of court to be used as a bargaining chip because there is no chance they're getting legal aid and they can't afford court.

It depends in the court, obviously TCC and CC are still fine but some are struggling. However, initiatives like CCBC show that doesn't have to be the case. Also, frankly it makes my, and your future, job easier if you don't have to defend a substantive case but instead just point out they've flouted half the CPR and should be struck out.

That's always been the case though, legal aid was limited anyway and costs are a weapon everyone employs in litigation. It might seem harsh but there are better uses of tax payer money than spending on lawyers to engage in things such as disclosure.

You don't really need a lawyer to go to court (multi-track probably the exception, but the vast majority on multi can probably afford representation), it's just an advantage.

The only area it might be the case would be criminal, where it is anyway, and stuff like freezing injunctions, but much of that is without notice.
Original post by Ganhad
these pigs rape asian girls even more nearly none of the desi girls (indian and bengali) that are raped ever come forward and report it so they make easier targets. so would people stop defending pakistani culture its freaking disgusting and no im not a racist for saying that.

why do you think Pakistani Brits are behaving so much differently to Indian Brits? They only separated into separate states the 1940s? Is it just Mirpuris involved in this?
Reply 54
why do you think Pakistani Brits are behaving so much differently to Indian Brits? They only separated into separate states the 1940s? Is it just Mirpuris involved in this?

no and to your question india and pakistan are quite similar look at the state of punjab and how its divided.
mirpuris are ********s no one likes em they are viewed as cousin f'ing drug dogs arab wannabees think about your local chav and your right on point . ive never met one i havent wanted to k.o . British punjabis , British kashmiris these guys are super decent super awesome decent fellows, own businesse,s contribute and are hardworking dont go around being racist and raping bengalis and indians and white people . keep in mind pakistan is ridiculously culturally divided some parts are as liberal as western countries and other are -.-" are as liberal as nazi germany. not to say they do not have there fair share of psychopaths.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ganhad
no and to your question india and pakistan are quite similar look at the state of punjab and how its divided.
mirpuris are ********s no one likes em they are viewed as cousin f'ing drug dogs arab wannabees think about your local chav and your right on point . ive never met one i havent wanted to k.o . British punjabis , British kashmiris these guys are super decent super awesome decent fellows, own businesse,s contribute and are hardworking dont go around being racist and raping bengalis and indians and white people . keep in mind pakistan is ridiculously culturally divided some parts are as liberal as western countries and other are -.-" are as liberal as nazi germany. not to say they do not have there fair share of psychopaths.

Yeah I agree, I knew a lot of Pakistanis when I lived in Canada for a bit and they were super cool and usually really successful.

The leftists deny it because it shatters their vision of a country and all it's ills being the work of nasty white people.*

Absolutley. The crazy thing is, many of the immigrants share this same hatred for white society. I personally believe they hate it out of jealousy. Many/most iranians/sudanese, etc.. hate this society, yet their own society is one they had to run from, and its so barabaric that they jail women for going to volleyball games and allow for pregnant women to give birth while shackeled to the floor in jail because they committed the dreadful crime of leaving islam. This is real savagery. But this type of savagery is not unique or rare in the world. This is the norm outside western civilization (more or less). The only reason why its not more blatant world wide is because of the power of western nations to demand that the savages keep a lid on their savagery. But the moment the west falls savagery will become the global norm. people in the west do not realize how fortunate they are, but the things they take for granted have never been a human right. It only became a human right after white europeans established these principles and exported them to the rest of the world.

[note: i am not white so you (the readers) cannot accuse me of racism. My view is entirely objective

objective - Undistorted by emotion or personal bias;]

The fact that Muslims have been organising mass rape in a small town vindicates everything that those who love their country have been saying i.e. that mass immigration of Muslims from backwards countries is a threat to our way of life.

Absolutely.

The leftists putting their trust in outsiders are going to be in for a shock because they will find out (maybe when its too late) that their new friends do not share their same values of freedom and liberty for all. Freedom and liberty for all is white/european invention and its because of europeans collective consciousness for justice and equality we find western culture to be the most advanced and progressive societies on earth. As pam Geller says "in a war between the civilized and the savages you should side with the civilized".

Anyone who cannot see how western society is superior to all other societies is willfully blind.

Ironically it is pro-homosexual and pro-feminist lefties who should be the most ideologically opposed to the views of these communities.

Yep, absolutely. I think these things prove that it is actually a mental disease westerners are suffering from.

For instance, gay activist peter tatchell was at the anti EDL (UAF) march to show gay solidarity with muslims against "the fascists", only to later turn round and admit that he was in fear for his safety at several times during the day:

To these ends, my human rights campaign colleague Ashley McAlister and I joined the anti-EDL protest, carrying double-sided placards which read on one side: “Stop EDL & far right Islamists. No to ALL hate” and on the other side: “Gays & Muslims UNITE! Stop the EDL”.
We got dirty looks from a small number of left-wing and LGBT anti-EDL protesters, some of whom said explicitly that our placards were “insensitive…provocative…inappropriate…divisive” and that I am “racist…fascist…anti-Muslim.”
There was also hostility from a minority of Muslims who were part of the anti-EDL demonstration, including attempts to snatch and rip my placard. These fanatics mostly objected to the slogan: “Gays & Muslims UNITE! Stop the EDL”. I was surrounded several times throughout the day by angry Muslim youths who ordered me: “You must remove this placard…You can’t walk here with these words…We don’t allow gays in this area…Gays are not permitted here…We don’t have gays in Tower Hamlets.”
When I suggested that LGBT Muslims must also be defended against the EDL, I was told: “Gays can’t be Muslims…We will never accept them (LGBT Muslims)…They can’t come around here…We won’t allow it.”

My response was to engage with these Muslims hotheads and argue against them. The discussions got very heated; at times even menacing and scary. There were moments when I thought I was going to be physically attacked. Thankfully, this did not happen, probably because there were police nearby and, more significantly, because several Muslims intervened to defend my right to be there and to express my viewpoint. Some Muslims even thanked me for joining the anti-EDL protest.
In the course of the arguments, I diffused the hostility of quite a few Muslim critics. I suggested that love and compassion were core Islamic values and that even if Muslims personally disapproved of homosexuality there is nothing in the Qu’ran that sanctions hatred or discrimination against LGBT people. Several eventually agreed that homophobia was wrong. Some shook my hand and parted with a more ‘live and let live’ attitude a big improvement on their initial response. http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2011/09/05/comment-peter-tatchell-on-saturdays-anti-english-defence-league-protest/

I suggested that love and compassion were core Islamic values and that even if Muslims personally disapproved of homosexuality there is nothing in the Qu’ran that sanctions hatred or discrimination against LGBT people.

How would peter tatchell know what islamic values are? what dumb westerners do is project their concepts/ideals onto islam in the false ignorance belief that islam shares these values, yet none f them know anything about islam, and thats a fact.

angry Muslim youths who ordered me: “You must remove this placard…You can’t walk here with these words…We don’t allow gays in this area…Gays are not permitted here…We don’t have gays in Tower Hamlets.

[whitechapel where gay activists stood in "solidarity with muslims" against the EDL]

Gay couple targeted. They were saying, ‘this is our street, this is our area, get out of here’, just because they thought we were gay. http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/gay-couple-targeted-in-homophobic-attack-by-teenage-gang-on-east-london-street-9558423.html

Like or love the EDL you cannot fault them for what they are trying to do. When the EDL came to tower hamlets one of their chants was "whose streets? OUR STREETS".

I sent a tweet to peter tatchell to ask him, from his own experience, "are gay activists safer at an EDL rally or an anti EDL rally?". He still hasent responded. I was told that the EDL has its own gay division who speak at every rally. So the gays who protect islam are actually supporting their own persecution, thats how foolish they are because of this western mental disease that they are plagued by.

Peace!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Truthman
Many/most iranians/sudanese, etc.

Agree with everything except this bit. I've never met somebody from Sudan - Arab or Black African, but Persians tend to be fairly cool and western minded.
Original post by Skip_Snip
Most decent people would just find it impossible to do so, any anyway it's not the fault of the girls. I think it's a genetic thing which stops them people from being able to resist.

Can you elaborate on the genetic part of youe statement? Are you claiming genetic issues lead Pakistani males to commit sexual assault on minors?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by Badshah
And why is that?

Ignore him. What he said was disgusting. And this thread has just been made to stir hate again, anti-Islam members can't lead a good life until they've had their daily drug of Islam hate spreading.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending