The Student Room Group

Online DIstance Learning RDI

Hi has anyone done BA (Hons) Graphics Design at RDI? Is it good? because i'm considering to apply, but i'm not sure? I wan to know from people who done graphics design here. Thank you :smile:
moved to distance learning :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by mshockz
Hi has anyone done BA (Hons) Graphics Design at RDI? Is it good? because i'm considering to apply, but i'm not sure? I wan to know from people who done graphics design here. Thank you :smile:

Not that particular course but there is a course I'm considering studying with RDI

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I am also considering the same course with RDI. It's a big decision so I don't want it to be a wrong one. I work part time so have a decent amount of time for it.

On the funding side, they say the course is eligible for a Tuition Fee loan, but of course still need to take into consideration of the monthly or one off payment of the Adobe software, and also making sure I have all the other requirements.

I did a BTEC National diploma in art and design years ago, I really want to learn new skills and create a better career for myself than just working in retail forever. I've seen many adverts for junior designers/artworkers to be trained up in the company but they already require good knowledge of the adobe programs and in some cases, previous experience in the industry.

What I'm thinking is, even if I don't get a job within a company, I could perhaps use my newly learned skills as freelance perhaps.

If anyone can provide any more info for original poster and myself about the course and RDI in general, that would be really helpful. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Forum thread shared to all our social platforms to see if any current students can help :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by RDI Online
Forum thread shared to all our social platforms to see if any current students can help :smile:

Thanks RDI, however I did decide to apply in the end and I got accepted on to the course recently and have started module 1 :biggrin:
Awesome! Best of luck with it :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending