The Student Room Group

PS Builder Tool Feedback

Hello folks,

Hope you're all having a super week so far.

I thought I'd set up a thread to ask for feedback on our new PS builder tool which we launched at the end of the summer alongside our new Personal Statement Advice Forum .

What we'd like to know is:

Have you tried out the tool?

Did you find it helpful?

What could be improved for next year?

Thanks a lot everyone :h:

SR
Original post by She-Ra
x

The people who use the tool may not see this. Could I recommend you consider making an announcement in unis provide the uni mods know? :smile:
Original post by Slowbro93
The people who use the tool may not see this. Could I recommend you consider making an announcement in unis provide the uni mods know? :smile:

Good plan :tongue: That's all up and running dude! Hope you're well buddy :h:
Reply 3
I like this idea so I'll gladly leave my feedback ^^

Have you tried out the tool?

Yes, I wanted to make my PS really on point and this was the easiest and most helpful way.

Did you find it helpful?

yes, very! I wrote my entire starement following the questions and reccomended points. It was very detailed but it also made it incredibly easy to stay in the space requirement whilist not losing any important information.

What could be improved for next year?

in terms of the steps, I have no complaints. The only thing I did differently was writing the PS in a word document following the points make in the tool because those boxes where I was supposed to write did not perfectly apply to me, it was easier for me that way. But then I copied the text in the tool and used it to measure the characters and lines. I know that anything in this world can be improved, but overall I am really happy with it (I've used it exclusively and then I checked with other places, only to find out it was indeed a very good result imo)

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending