The Student Room Group

Freshers 2014 ITV2

So Freshers 2014 is on tomorrow on ITV2 at 9pm, will you be watching? Did you watch last year's series? I've been anticipating tomorrow's episode for a while, it's my uni - Swansea, and I hope they show the things I love about Swansea rather than focus on the madness that goes on on Wind Street. :beer:

I've seen the cameraman in the book shop, library, and they've been in lectures a lot so I'm hoping to see more of the educational/settling in side of it :work: but we'll see!
Probably not.

The people will either annoy me or it will remind about how much of a crap student I was (social life wise).
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Probably not.

The people will either annoy me or it will remind about how much of a crap student I was (social life wise).

Ahaa yeah I hope they're alright. I know one is a politics student and one rugby player. I am exciiite :woo: I hope they got the beach on a good day though. Looks icky when it's raining.
Reply 3
Has anyone got a link to last years one?
swanssss
One hour to go. Excite.
Reply 6
Wasn't last series at Bedford Uni?
Original post by Mackay
Wasn't last series at Bedford Uni?

Think so. One of my college friends was in it, very amusing.
I went to Swansea too and still work in the city.

I watched the programme. One thing baffled me. Why on earth would someone wear a 'Tapout' T-shirt clubbing. At least he redeemed himself a little when he went home with his friend because of the forgotten ID.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm so glad we're constantly reminded that Michael is a nerd, James is a wannabe army officer, and Jake is bicurious.
I absolutely love just watched a catch up all three episodes.

1 catch up ok the gang from Bedfordshire
2. A general introduction to five students in Swansea , settling in and first couple of days.
3. Freshers week of the 2014 cycle of students, partying and first week o lectures.

They

Posted from TSR Mobile
I liked the dorky physics dude who turned into captain superstud after getting 2 girls phone numbers.

Not being sarcastic - I was pleased for him. Just shows what can happen if you actually go out and make an effort to have fun and chat to people.
Reply 12
Original post by matty8073
Has anyone got a link to last years one?

Has anyone actually got a link to the first series? Been looking for it everywhere :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest