The Student Room Group

How many people have you slept with?

How many have you slept with and whats the limit you would accept from a new partner?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have only slept with my partner and I am the only one he has been with too. As long as the guy was faithful while with me, it wouldnt matter too much who he had been with in the past just as long as he doesn't have any STIs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
You can't ask this impertinent question without atleast revealing your own tally and the reason for your curiosity..
How nosy!
I have slept with 8 girls, i just wondering if girls think this is acceptable and would still date me.
0 and have to fill
Reply 6
Original post by silverdollar2
I have slept with 8 girls, i just wondering if girls think this is acceptable and would still date me.

I wouldn't worry about it; the guy I'm currently seeing is 20 and has slept with 13 girls - I don't have any problem with it at all. Of course everyone will have different opinions, but really by the time you reveal that sort of information they should know you well enough to get past it.
Reply 7
Original post by silverdollar2

It's perfectly acceptable to be a little vague about this number in the ealy stages of romance. Shouldn't be a problem, but perhaps slow up a tad on this bonkfest..
Only 3, 2 of which were long term relationships that both lasted a year or more. The third was a recent ONS. I'm 21 and lost my virginity at 18. There is no limit for a new partner.
(edited 9 years ago)

:indiff: ....

But look at this cute smiley :po:
Hmm I'm not sure, it depends what you class as 'slept with' tbh :dontknow:

But in terms of how many a future partner had slept with I don't really care

Posted from TSR Mobile
1. No real limit, unless it was a crazy amount which might lead me to question how loyal they would be.

Posted from TSR Mobile
1, my girlfriend <3

Uhh no limit tbh. I don't even think I'd ask as I really don't care.

And I don't have a limit, as long as they're clean.
They would have had to have slept with at least 25 other people before me. I want a man who know what he's doing.
About. 12 I'm young so what
One.

Oh sorry, typo...

None.
Reply 17
i've slept with 2, both of which were one night stands
I slept with 0, therefore I expect 0 lol
Original post by young akhi
I slept with 0, therefore I expect 0 lol

Virgin

Quick Reply

Latest