The Student Room Group

Law Conversion Course

I'm planning to study Philosophy and Politics at uni, but I'm not sure which has the best prospects for postgraduate study. My main choices are Manchester and Cambridge, for which I've received an offer for Manchester. It may seem obvious to say Cambridge has the better prospects, but if anyone here is planning to do the same as me, or has been to the University of Manchester, do you know how good it's postgraduate prospects are? Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Knowlesracka
I'm planning to study Philosophy and Politics at uni, but I'm not sure which has the best prospects for postgraduate study. My main choices are Manchester and Cambridge, for which I've received an offer for Manchester. It may seem obvious to say Cambridge has the better prospects, but if anyone here is planning to do the same as me, or has been to the University of Manchester, do you know how good it's postgraduate prospects are? Thanks

Let me see whether I got you:

You want to study a bachelor in Philosophy and Politics at university, but are already considering then to do a law conversion course after?

It doesn't matter where you study then, as long as you get relevant work experience during your UG degree. Cambridge might give you better chances at getting such work experience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending