The Student Room Group

Want to change too..

Had enough of working with the public haha, hate them :wink: so wanted to look maybe into office work, admin etc, i dont really have office experiece but can anyone advise any conpanies etc i could maybe get into full time, would like to know my hours to eg 9-5 is fine mon - friday . Any help appreciated thanks
What about admin temping? Is how i got into office work (hr, secretary etc) there are lots of companies out there that can help you get temp to perm positions in offices (tate, office angels) you just need to do the circuit with your cv
Original post by phil2
Had enough of working with the public haha, hate them :wink: so wanted to look maybe into office work, admin etc, i dont really have office experiece but can anyone advise any conpanies etc i could maybe get into full time, would like to know my hours to eg 9-5 is fine mon - friday . Any help appreciated thanks

try Clifford Chance m8.

they have like 150+ vacancies a year.
Reply 3
Are they nationwide wanted somehwere local? And what would the work be, temping i suppose ok i just wouldnt like then to be got rid of lol
Reply 4
Anywhere else
Original post by phil2
Anywhere else

Linklaters?

Slaughter and May?

lots of vacancies...
Reply 6
Il have a look thanks your all giving law firms i dont just want that though i mean any business office work for whoever
(edited 9 years ago)
Deloitte?
Reply 8
Any non law firms
Original post by phil2
Any non law firms

KPMG m8
Reply 10
Shouldsve been more clear im 22, had 5-6 years experience with public, not a graduate or just left school
Original post by phil2
Shouldsve been more clear im 22, had 5-6 years experience with public, not a graduate or just left school

hmm parcel sorting for Royal Mail?
Reply 12
Offfice work for example i kmow someone for a housing company or even head office of retail shops

Quick Reply

Latest